Chapter 16 - The UNO Card

Since Liv knew her rapper better than anyone, she didn't enter Kihyun's apartment, on the contrary, she sat on the front steps, knowing it was a matter of minutes before Changkyun would arrive. Sure enough, Liv could soon see I.M's car pulling up in front of the apartment. The two approached until they were face to face. All insecurities aside, the singer took Liv's hands and spoke more clearly than ever before.

"I still love you exactly the same as before, nothing has changed for me. You are the kindest, funniest, bravest, and smartest person I know. You knew all about me and still loved me like no one ever did before, Liv. You are still the only person I want to see by my side every morning, you still enchant me like the first time I saw you, I keep getting nervous when you look into my eyes and a kiss from you makes me lose my mind. I want to make music with you again and I want to make love to you every day. I am totally willing to give my all to make this work."

"Kyun, I..."

"If you are no longer in love with me, I'll do everything to make you love me again. I don't know how I did it the first time, but I will do it again." He said getting a smile from Liv.

"I never stopped loving you and I'll always be in love with you."

"Then let's give ourselves another chance, Liv, we deserve it. It's you and me, we've been through a lot together, we've grown up together, we can do this, just trust us a little bit, just a little bit and I'll take care of the rest. I promised you before you left, I'll take care of everything. The only thing I want in my life is to make you fall in love with me even more, to keep that smile on your face, and to be with you, so you never feel alone again."

"Kyun, I'll go back to America. I'm very afraid of taking more risks, I can't go up and down in my life anymore, I no longer have the strength for that."

"I'll take the risks, my love." He said kissing her forehead. "I'm not offering you a relationship, Liv, I'm offering you a life together."

"At some point, I'll have to go back." She said reluctantly to leave.

"Liv, let me be with you, please. I don't care how, I just want to be with you and for you to be happy with me. When we started you were willing to try everything, you said yes to everything because from that moment you loved me, you were right, I didn't know how to love, at least not as you did, but now, Liv, let me show you that I love you the same."

"Are you not scared of me leaving?"

"Baby, what terrifies me is the idea of ​​spending another day without you. I don't want to think about another morning where I don't hear you waking me up just like you wrote in that song. Don't worry about what happens tomorrow, we'll go little by little if that's what you want."

"How can I go little by little with the man I love?" Liv asked sighing and smiling resigned. "I didn't return for work, since I wrote that message I wanted to tell you that I love you, and when I saw you in the cafeteria all I wanted was to go home with you. I love you, Kyun."

I.M's smile before approaching to kiss her was something Olivia would be never able to forget. The love with which he kissed her again made the girl's heart run wild. Olivia felt her legs flank a little with the touch of Changkyun on the back of her neck. There, the girl giggled nervously and stopped the kiss.

"Sorry, am I going too fast?"

"No! Not at all, you just tickled me. Let's go inside." When they were about to open the door, Liv remembered Kihyun's warning and didn't even dare to touch the doorknob.

"What happened?" I.M asked hugging her from behind.

"Ki warned me that I couldn't let you enter the house. He told me that if something happened between us in his apartment, he was going to sell it."