Chapter 14 - Coming Home

The next year went by too fast but Liv managed to visit Kihyun and his parents several times. For his part, Changkyun didn't miss the opportunity to record as a soloist and the other members always saw him busy. Either he was with them, or working on his album, or he just disappeared for the rest of the day. They didn't see him depressed as before. Obviously, he still missed his girl, he even kept sleeping from time to time in the apartment and everyone knew that I.M did it to wait for her; yet, he looked motivated.

As Liv had said, the album had been a success, sales were sky-high even in America. One night as Liv was walking home, she stopped at the sight of a huge advertisement for Changkyun's album. She had never been so proud of him.

"You did it, Kyun, congratulations."

That night, Liv came home and dared to do something that she had avoided since she left Korea: think about Changkyun and what she had lost when she left. She remembered from the time she had met him for the first time, until when they had met again. She remembered perfectly his smile while they were playing UNO and Liv remembered even better the shy smile when he had arrived at her apartment with the frozen yogurt without her expecting it. Liv remembered the butterflies in her stomach every time she read a message from I.M inviting her to drink different things until he had finally arrived with a bottle of water. She could never forget how that first kiss had felt, much less could she forget the first time they were together or the first night she slept in his apartment.

*****

I.M had gotten up first, and seeing that the girl was still asleep, he tried to leave the bed in the most silent way to make breakfast; however, since the rapper wasn't used to staying in his apartment until he started dating Liv, there was nothing to eat. Fortunately, there was a supermarket nearby, so I.M tried to go quickly for a few things. When Olivia woke up, it was because she heard something in the kitchen, and she laughed seeing him touching all the buttons in the kitchen trying to turn it on to make some eggs.

"Need some help?" She asked surprising him when she hugged him tenderly from behind. From the beginning of their relationship, Liv had been very affectionate with him and Changkyun loved it, but this time she scared him and the girl laughed when she saw him react like that. "You jumped like a cat! Why are you so nervous, what is it, can't you turn on the kitchen?"

"Of course I can, I just don't think it's working. I think it got burned."

"What? But it's practically new." She said trying to see but I.M wouldn't let her and moved in a funny way to prevent Liv from seeing it. "Were you going to make breakfast?" She asked smiling tenderly and standing on tiptoe, she kissed the tip of his nose. "I can help you. Tell me, why are you fighting with the kitchen?"

" It doesn't turn on..." He said very embarrassed but at the same time, Liv's kiss had made him blush.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it."

While Liv was preparing breakfast, Changkyun tried to make coffee; however, it was his first time and there wasn't any other cup, there wasn't even sugar in his apartment. Olivia saw him looking very distraught but in order not to bother him, she said nothing and served what she had cooked. When they sat down together, I.M gave the cup of coffee to her, apparently, he had forgotten that Liv didn't drink coffee.

"You don't want any?"

"No, but please take it, yesterday you told me that you had a lot of work today, some extra energy may help you." Olivia preferred to die before making him feel bad, so she nodded. However, when she asked if she had sugar and saw that I.M was distressed again, the girl assured him that there was no problem and as best she could, she drank the whole cup.