Chapter 3 - No Plans

Of course the group has a rule of not letting women enter the apartment, or at least they had it when they started, especially because they needed to be as careful as possible to prevent rumors; however, that night they made an exception, and Olivia had dinner with them.

The evening was very cozy. Liv never felt out of place or like a stranger, as everyone included her in conversations. Also, she had countless stories of Kihyun that they didn't even suspect existed. Definitely, the best story of all was when all the members found out what it was like the first time Kihyun had come home drunk. They almost always saw him as careful with liquor, and now they finally understood why.

"Wait, wait, wait! Are you seriously saying that Kihyun, the mother of the group, not only did he steal a rooster, but also entered his parents' room to give it to them at 4 a.m.?"

"I'm saying exactly that, I've never seen them so mad."

"Let me explain this better!" Kihyun said coughing for he couldn't stop laughing, he had completely forgotten that night. "I didn't steal that rooster, I found it when I was coming back, ours had just died, I thought it was a good idea, besides, it was my parents' anniversary, if you think in that way, it was the best idea."

"It was, it is and it will be forever the dumbest idea, if you don't remember well, honey, that night you and your rooster slept in the garden until I let you enter my bedroom."

"Liv, shut up, you need to stop, I know a lot of stories about you, and about the rest of you," Kihyun said suddenly getting serious, something that made everyone laugh even harder.

"Honestly, I think you were scolded so much that night that your life changed and that is why now you scold everyone."

After eating they had moved to a small terrace, where Changkyun and Olivia sat next to each other. Of course, the night was full of looks and smiles, even more than once they touched their hands by "accident". Changkyun had not stopped smiling all night, something that was totally new, as it used to be quite serious. Yet it absorbed him how outgoing and fun Olivia could be. Not everyone would be able to speak and laugh so naturally in front of 6 other men. The girl really had an amazing personality. The members had never heard him laugh so much in one night, more than once he had had to get up because his stomach hurt from laughing so much. Plus he didn't look at all like the reserved man he used to be. And not only him, Kihyun, who knew Liv better than anyone else, immediately noticed that the girl couldn't take her eyes off the rapper. Despite talking and laughing with everyone, it was evident that she was delighted with him too.

"I didn't see the hour, I have to go," Olivia said standing up.

"We could talk to your company and offer Kihyun in exchange for you, the truth is that you are more fun and you scold us less."

"I scold you less than Liv? Just give her more time; besides, she's stubborn as hell."

Changkyun smirked as he already had an idea of ​​how stubborn the girl could be, especially with the whole thing about having a drink together.

*******

The following weeks Liv barely managed to see Kihyun a couple of times, as the training sessions with her new group were too demanding. What did not change was that every day Changkyun wrote her a message proposing different drinks and every single day she had written "Yes" and deleted it almost immediately.

There was another thing that she couldn't put off any longer, and it was to sign the papers from her old house. They were going to demolish it to build a small restaurant. However, on the day she had decided to go, she excused herself by saying that she had to work on new choreography. She danced so much that her muscles burned. With each new dance step, she remembered her mother's smile, her father's hugs, and her brother's voice. When she least realized it, she was dancing with tears on her face and there she needed to stop. It was very hard for her to take the bus to her old house. In fact, when she was walking the last stairs and she could see the roof of her house, she stopped totally frozen. She didn't want to cry anymore, so she sat up and tried to calm down. It was late, she was quite far from her apartment and she did not want to get closer to her old house. She even thought about visiting Kihyun's parents, since they lived nearby. However, she didn't want to bother, it was late and she knew they would worry about her.