Chapter 10 - My Song

Despite Liv's suggestion, pretty much every single day, to I.M to share his work, the rapper didn't change his mind. However, things would change as I.M's company and Liv's would work together on a project. The producers specifically asked for Jooheon and IM, two people from Liv's company, and Liv herself, since not only were her choreographies a success, but the songs she had helped produce for their group had reached very high numbers. To the girl's surprise, Changkyun practically didn't speak during the meetings, only nodding when asked a question. The more meetings they had, the more Liv realized that Jooheon totally directed the conversation on behalf of their company, I.M rarely talked and that was not him, at least not when he produced with his girlfriend.

The starting point of ​​the project was to choose a proposal as the title song. However, the producers still hadn't decided what kind of song they wanted and it was becoming a whole challenge since they were men with stunning reputations inside the Kpop world; therefore, they were extremely arrogant and didn't accept well the ideas of the younger ones.

"The last proposal sucks." Liv said while eating with Jooheon and I.M. "I can't believe it's the winning song so far. I won't even be able to do a decent choreography with that beat."

"I tried to warn exactly the same thing, if the song doesn't allow us to create a good choreography, we'll be in trouble. It'd be boring." Jooheon commented.

"Kyun, what do you think?"

"I think they know more than we do. They may be seeing something that we are not."

"Are you talking seriously? Those bighead old men don't even know what good music is." Liv seriously hated those men, they were highly disrespectful with her, and many times they had made comments totally out of place.

"You're right, baby, but you can't keep arguing with them at every meeting."

"They are paying us to give our opinion and deliver something good," Jooheon commented. "I support Liv, I'm not going to let them put my name on something that doesn't sound good."

"Besides, they are not even going to show their faces, they don't care if we're working with garbage. Kyun, you have very good ideas, why don't you suggest that they at least change the rhythm?"

"Jooheon already did that and they said no."

"Then, propose another song."

"I have nothing prepared, at least not something so big and that fulfills what they want. Let's work with what they're asking, let's do it in the best way, and let's focus on doing a good job." I.M got up to go to the bathroom and Liv was with her mouth open, she didn't understand what was happening with her boyfriend.

"Jooheon, do you agree with that?"

"What other option do we have? I don't have time to write a new song, Liv. I can come up with one, but I really don't think it's a good idea."

"But Changkyun does."

"What are you talking about?"

"He has many songs already produced, I have listened to some of them, at least I had a glimpse. The choreography would be amazing! Why doesn't he want to listen to me?" Liv asked totally frustrated.

" It's not just you, Liv. Wonho has tried, so have I, Kihyun himself has told him, but none of us has achieved much if anything a couple of collaborations. The worst of all is that these people know how good he is, that's why they keep looking for him even though I.M doesn't talk much."

"Why doesn't he want to send his proposals?"

"Do you promise not to tell him anything I'm going to tell you? I'm telling you because I want the best for him and I think he's only going to listen to you."