The Two Reunions

"Well, that turned out better than we expected, right?" Jooheon asked IM and Liv when they were leaving work. 

However, he didn't get an answer from I.M, who walked straight to the car. Olivia knew that he was not going to leave her just because he didn't start the car, but she saw him so furious, that she could swear that he wouldn't even let her get in the car.

"Shit. How will you deal with him?"

"Don't worry, I'll talk to him. Thanks for helping." The girl said touching his back before leaving.

******

When they got home, I.M looked for something to eat, took the plate and locked himself in his study. Olivia waited for him in the room for a couple of hours, but when he entered, he went straight to brush his teeth.

"So you're not going to tell me anything?" The girl asked approaching him.

"I'd rather not do it."

"Changkyun, I did it because it was the last chance you were going to have with those producers to show what you can do."

"Olivia, I'm serious, don't force me to say what I think about what happened today."

"Please, tell me something." After saying that, I.M's gaze was so withering that his girlfriend swallowed hard. "I know you're upset with me, but try to understand why I did it. You wouldn't have let an opportunity like this slip away from me either."

"I'd never dare to do what you did today."

"All I did was show our bosses what you are capable of."

"No!" He said with a voice too hoarse. "You didn't do that! You disrespected me, you took my things without authorization, you entered my computer, you took out a personal file and you shared it."

"But everything went well, Kyun, you saw how they reacted, your name will come before anyone else, this will help you a lot."

"Olivia, I don't care! I couldn't care less! How would you've reacted if I took photos of your parents and asked you in front of other people what happened?"

"It's totally different."

"No, it's no different! Those were my personal things, my privacy! Never again dare to do something like that. How do you ask me to trust you if you do this? That is why I didn't want to show you anything!"

"What did you say?" Liv asked barely audible. "Changkyun, are you telling me that you really don't trust me?"

"I'm telling you that trust is earned, and the one I gave you, you broke it."

"You told me a long time ago that you dreamed of working as a producer, which was what you were most passionate about in life. You didn't dare to take the opportunity that you had in front of you and I was not going to let that happen."

"It was my decision, not yours!"

"I've opened up to you more than to myself, I told you things that I didn't even dare to say out loud, and you are telling me that you can't trust me and that it's none of my business? We are in a relationship, this is a two-way street."

"I trusted you, Olivia. I know we're in a relationship, I share everything with you!"

"Of course not! You let me listen to that song just because I found it on your computer. You promised me that you'd talk to the producers and you didn't, you don't let me see what you write, when I ask you or try to advise you, you shut me up. You don't trust me, I.M, you were upset with me because I needed some time to talk to you about something that marked my life, you were about to break up with me because of that, and now you tell me that you can't share your things with me? How the hell is this going to work if the only one doing her part is me?"