Chapter 8 - Red Camellias

The next morning, as I.M had predicted, the girl could not bear the pain and they had to leave early to the company, where the doctor who was in charge of treating the idols and dancers would see her. Apparently, it was the inflammation that was affecting her, but that would subside with the right medications. The doctor thought that she would feel better in a couple of days, but it was necessary for her to rest and to rehearse with the group during the concerts in Brazil without trying too hard.

Liv was out of Korea for over a month and even though the time difference was huge, she managed to keep in touch every day with I.M, who missed her so much that it wasn't something he wanted to keep it to himself.

"You should come back now, baby. Leave someone else in charge it's been a long time, come on."

"There is little left, just one more week."

"One week? No, no! Tell them to practice alone. You shouldn't even be there!

"No?"

"No! You should be home with me. On my bed. Tell them your knee hurts again and you need to rest."

"Among all the things that we are going to do when I arrive, the last will be to rest."

"Olivia, I'm being serious, come back now."

"Just one more week, babe, I promise you I'll be there soon."

The day the girl returned, I.M was looking at the clock non-stop and had earned more than a scolding from Kihyun, as he tried to rush everyone to finish earlier. "What the hell is wrong with you today?"

"Why do you last so long with such a short song?" He asked dramatically dropping into an armchair.

"Maybe because we don't all spit out a thousand words in a minute? Calm down now or we're going to practice all night."

No one listened to I.M for the rest of the rehearsal, he was so desperate to leave that Jooheon was quietly laughing, especially when the practice ended and he saw the maknae run out of the building. The rest of the members saw each other, but Changkyun did such strange things at times, that they just ignored him.

*****

The couple decided to meet a few streets before the airport because I.M couldn't pick her up in such a public place. When they finally saw each other and Liv got in the car, she didn't even have time to greet him when the rapper was already welcoming her with a kiss that lasted for quite some time.

"You can't go for so long again." He said totally serious. I.M was used to going on tour, but he had never had to see someone he cares to be away for so long, that was too new for him.

"I missed you a lot." She said hugging him and closing her eyes, enjoying his scent.

"I have something for you." Liv moved when she felt him moving, also, she saw that he was more excited than usual and the singer's cheeks had even taken more color. "Do you promise not to laugh? This is the first time I have bought something like this."

"Of course not! Let me see!" She answered even clapping for the emotion.

"Close your eyes."

Changkyun took something from the back of the car and carefully placed it in Olivia's arms. Opening her eyes, she was extremely surprised to see an arrangement of white, red, and pink camellias. The only time she had received flowers had been from her brother. Liv had not wanted to tell her parents that she would participate in a school talent show dancing, as she felt embarrassed, but she did tell her brother, who came to support her with some beautiful flowers. The girl was so impressed to get flowers again, that she couldn't even thank him and for a moment I.M thought he had done something wrong, that he had chosen the flowers wrong.