Chapter 9 - What Happened that Night

After that night, things between the couple were going quite well. I.M had even invited Liv to have dinner with him and Jooheon. He knew they couldn't have a normal and public relationship, but at least he wanted to include her more in his life, especially with his group members. While they were having dinner, Wonho called at least 10 times in a row, hating being ignored.

"Is everything okay with him?"

"Yeah, he just wants to get attention." I.M answered.

"If we answer him, he will want to come and we'll have to share food."

"Jooheon, you haven't even shared with us," Liv said laughing. "Answer him, don't be bad friends."

"Liv, it's not a good idea, you've only seen him acting as a normal person, but..."

"I saw him tear off his shirt at a party and go into a pool with numerous women. I really think I can tolerate Wonho over dinner."

Finally, Wonho came to where they were eating and after complaining for a long time about being ignored, he took some of Jooheon's dinner. I.M and Liv looked at each other and tried not to laugh too much when they saw the rapper's face of fury. When he started talking about work, Wonho mentioned how upset he was that he had to record a song with lyrics that he hated, he didn't even like working with a specific producer, but he had no other option; I.M and Jooheon agreed with him, as they understood him.

"I.M, did you speak with the producers of the company? Jooheon said that you had been working very hard."

"No" He said before drink more beer. 

He had answered so seriously that it was evident that he would not speak further on the subject, but of course that was no impediment to Wonho, who kept asking. 

"Hyung, I've already told you the same thing too many times, it doesn't make sense, they won't work with me, they already have a lot of material."

"That doesn't mean you can't at least ask."

"What you do is very good too!" Liv said taking his hand and totally forgetting that they were in a public place. "You could propose one of your songs, tell them to listen to it, I'm sure they'll say yes."

"No, Liv. The next albums are practically already planned, it doesn't make sense."

"You've worked a lot, besides, it doesn't have to be with Monsta X, you can work as a soloist."

"Exactly!" Wonho and Jooheon said at the same time.

"We have a long time saying the same thing to him but he doesn't want to listen to us." Jooheon answered very frustrated.

"He never listens to us, he says we are his hyung, but he always says no. Could you please make this kid think?"

"Baby, I think the same way. You should talk to them, at least propose one song." Liv asked smiling tenderly. 

When Jooheon and Wonho saw that, they raised their eyebrows smiling, it was evident how well the girl treated their friend.

"I'll think about it." I.M replied caressing her back, he wanted to end the conversation there but Wonho kept insisting and Liv could see how uncomfortable her boyfriend was getting. If it hadn't been for her asking about something else, the topic might have continued for the rest of the night.

Later when they were in the apartment, I.M was reading a book in the living room when Liv came up to him and kissed his shoulders, making the rapper smile at her and turn to hug her.

"Kyun, you really don't want to talk to the producers of your company? You're very talented, don't waste it."

"Liv, please, it was enough with Wonho talking about the same thing all night."