Chapter 5 - A Bitter Pill

The couple needed to wait more than a month to the next date since their schedules were full of activities. Moreover, the group Liv was choreographing had its first comeback with her as their main choreographer and she was with them in every single practice. Olivia had come from the United States with an unmatched reputation, she was a professional of the highest level. However, to achieve that level of perfection her commitment was extremely serious; therefore, trainings with the group sometimes ended until dawn. Even when they went to presentations, the girl would go with them and look at them from behind, making sure everything was perfect. She took her time studying every camera of every member and every single night she was working with them. In the end, she couldn't be prouder of the members, they had done an incredible job. There was no one who had not congratulated them. Of course, such a job was exhausting and demanded a lot of work from her.

Finally, Olivia and I.M got a night off to see each other. The rapper had had plenty of time to think about what they could do, but everything he could think of was either not enough or he felt out of place. He ended up choosing a place where they could be relaxed, without having to worry about someone seeing them.

"All this time I have invited you to take many different things, and do you know what I realized? I hadn't suggested a glass of wine."

"Wine? So that's what you had planned." She said admiring the vineyard to which he had taken her.

"I hope it was a good idea."

"So far I love it." She replied with a smile.

I.M knew the owner of the place, in fact, he was a very close friend of the singer. It was private property, so they could be more than calm, there were only very few people and they were all fully trusted by I.M's friend. However, after having guided them through the tour, offering them different wines, and preparing their dinner, they have gone, leaving alone the couple on a terrace from where they could see the whole place. There, they talked and got to know each other a little more; definitely, it helped a lot that Changkyun was more relaxed than during their first date.

"I had no idea that you produce music, I thought you were only dedicated to dancing."

"I've been working on some songs, it was part of the contract, but I don't know if it will work. I don't feel as confident composing as dancing, I think it's more personal."

"You're totally right."

"I have listened to several of the songs you've collaborated on as a composer, I really like them."

"I would rather dedicate myself to that, at least to be able to spend more time on it."

"Why don't you do it?"

"I'm not good enough." He confessed looking away, he didn't even know why he had said something out loud that tormented him.

"I think you are better than you think, you need to trust yourself more. If you want something, fight for it, do not hesitate so much, you never know when things can change."

For a moment neither of them spoke, but not because they felt uncomfortable, but because Changkyun thought that the girl was right, and Olivia had remembered her parents. Changkyun noticed her look, it was exactly the same as the one she had on her parents' house day. He put the glass aside and brought the girl closer to him. There was no need to say anything since the company they had was enough.

I.M thought he was getting to know her a little more. On the outside, she looked like a happy and positive person, but he was beginning to understand that her gaze was much darker than his.

"I know you're working with really good producers, but I have a small studio in my apartment and I know a couple of things, I... I could help you, if you don't mind if I read what you write."