Chapter 12 - Your Kyun

The girl didn't know where to go, she had no one to turn to, Kihyun was not even in town until night, she didn't want to go to her apartment, Liv just wanted to leave as soon as possible, away from everything, cut any relationship she had in Seoul at that time, not to have any kind of relationship with anyone again. She had sworn that she would never trust anyone again.

Liv moved automatically, everything was done mechanically, so she didn't know how she get to the entrance of her company.

"Liv?" Asked a voice, but the girl didn't even look up, if it hadn't been for that person sitting next to her and touching her shoulder, she wouldn't even have noticed. "What's going on? You don't look well." When the main dancer tried to touch her again, the girl practically jumped. "Why are all your things here, and why are you outside with this cold?" He asked getting a little closer but he saw that a group of girls was coming nearby and as soon as they saw him there, they would come to take pictures of them. "We need to go inside." Once in the building, the dancer couldn't get a word out of her, but the look of his friend had worried him a lot, Liv was unrecognizable. "Should we call your boyfriend?"

"No, I just need to get out of here."

"Shall I go with you to your apartment?"

"No, not there."

"Go to our dorm, there's no one, everyone's practicing and will be here until late. Take your time, think things over, rest, you've had too much work, surely you haven't slept well.

"Wait... " Liv asked, forcing herself to react, she couldn't go on like this. "Could you do me a favor?"

"Sure"

"You told me that your family has a house outside the city, can I stay there for a few days?"

"Of course, but I need some time, we haven't been there in a long time, it must be dirty, I also need the keys."

"I'll clean, that's not a problem."

"Then, I'll try to have the keys tomorrow."

"Thank you, I'll go to a hotel in the meantime."

"You should stay in our dorm, Liv, you're part of our group, you're not going to be alone in a hotel. The manager won't say a word, and it'll be just for some days."

*****

I.M for his part managed to leave the meeting quite late, one in which he couldn't pay attention because he didn't stop claiming what he had done, or rather, what he had not done. He was desperate to see his girlfriend and find a way to fix what had happened, even if she didn't know, the guilt was killing him. 

As he read Liv's messages begging him to see each other as soon as possible, he called her but of course she didn't answer him, something that worried him even more because Olivia never insisted so much and after having sent several messages in a row, the girl had not written more. I.M thought she was upset that he hadn't gone to the family reunion.

I.M "Baby, I'm out, I'm really sorry, I couldn't get my cell phone out of my pocket. Where are you?"

I.M "Liv, I'm sorry, I really wanted to join you, but I couldn't."

I.M "Are you in our apartment, or are you still in yours? Do you want me to pick you up?"

I.M went straight to the girl's apartment but the lights were off, he even went inside but found no one, only the dishes on the table, which he found highly odd knowing how obsessed with cleaning was his dancer.

He called her as many times as he could but there was no way to contact her. Then, the idol drove to their apartment, where he saw Liv's keys, so he thought she was there.