Night Full Of Dizziness

Trixie was sitting alone in the VIP section of one of Katya's clubs, a gin & tonic in her hand and a gun strapped to her thigh. She was dressed in a short pink fringe dress which showed a generous amount of cleavage and matching sparkly stiletto heels. She could feel the hungry gazes of the people in the room follow her as she moved, and she would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy it. It had even made her lean on the glass railing to show off her cleavage or open her legs a little too wide while she was sitting down before crossing one over the other again.

It had become somewhat of a game she played when Katya was busy, and since the mafia boss was often busy, it had become a popular attraction at Katya's clubs to come watch if Trixie was rumored to be there. It was mostly just simple actions or gestures performed from the VIP balcony, which was always kept empty for her and Katya if they attended, but other times Trixie would dance on a table up there or even head downstairs to dance on top of the bar.

What Trixie loved the most about it was the possessive look she'd see in Katya's eyes once the Russian finally came to join her after long meetings. There was in truth nothing the doll enjoyed more than to see how deeply the mafia boss wanted her.

"Miss Mattel, here are your shots." A waiter named Pete said as he placed three vodka shots down on the table in front of her.

"Thank you, any updates on Katya?" Trixie asked, knowing that there would likely be waiters walking in and out of the meeting room that Katya was in.

"Miss Zamolodchikova's meeting is just about to end. They're just packing up now."

"Thank you, Pete." She replied. He gave her a nod in response before heading downstairs.

Trixie downed one of the vodka shots before standing up and walking closer to the staircase so she was in full view for the entire club crowd. She started to move slowly to the beat of the music, enjoying the burning feeling of the vodka running down her throat. Soon enough a familiar Russian woman appeared in the crowd, her eyes instantly glued to the dancing doll.

Katya could feel a fire burn inside her as she looked at her girlfriend move. Part of her was overjoyed at the sight, but she saw the eyes of countless others looking in the same direction, and so she quickly felt her possessive nature take over. She rushed through the crowd and up the stairs, covering Trixie with her body before taking out her gun to shoot the ceiling once.

The room fell completely silent, the DJ even stopping the music.

"Eyes off my girlfriend." Katya said strictly, before snapping her fingers to signal that the music could be started again. People looked startled but they soon returned to their dancing and partying, their eyes now turned away from the VIP section. 

"Always the one for theatrics." Trixie said with a laugh as she wrapped her arms around the Russian's neck.

"Oh, look who's talking." Katya replied, her hands finding the girl's round ass, squeezing it and pulling the doll closer. "Such a little tease." She added with a whisper, slightly sucking on Trixie's earlobe.

"Well, maybe I wouldn't be if you didn't leave me all alone for hours. I get bored... and I miss you..." The Barbie whispered, letting a hand travel down, fingers just barely grazing over Katya's panties underneath her short suit jacket dress.

Katya grabbed a handful of Trixie's hair, pulling her head back roughly and exposing her neck. She sucked and licked on the girl's pale skin, marking her up with an intense need to show the world that Trixie was taken.

"Such a bad girl... I think someone needs to learn a lesson." She said, lightly spanking the Barbie.

"Hmm... you gonna punish me?" Trixie asked, pushing Katya's panties to the side and sliding her finger between her folds. Luckily they were angled in a way were it was unlikely for anyone to see anything too exposing and the lights had been focused away from the VIP section making it significantly darker than before.

"Oh, I'm gonna ruin you, кукла. I'll have you begging for mercy, and screaming my name loud enough for the entire world to know who you belong to." 

Trixie abruptly pulled away from the Russian's grip, much to her dismay. Katya was just about to pull her back before noticing that the girl had picked up two shot glasses, handing one over to her.

"Let's drink to that then." Trixie said.

"на посошок!" Katya agreed before they both raised their glasses, downing the shots quickly, and slamming the glasses down on the railing.
"Now let's go home, babygirl." The Russian added, wrapping an arm around the doll's waist.

"Lead the way, Ma'am."