Pain and Pleasure

Trixie's eyes followed Katya as she removed her jacket and her pants, only a slightly unbuttoned blood-stained white shirt remaining on her form. The doll wondered why she suddenly felt as if the blood splatter made the Russian woman look hotter. It shouldn't, it really shouldn't, and yet in Trixie's eyes it somehow made her undeniably more attractive. 

"God, what's wrong with me?" Trixie thought.

This world was changing her and she could feel it happening, and yet she couldn't stop herself from loving this twisted world more and more. Their twisted world where Katya's could place her judgement upon those who would seek to take advantage of others.

Perhaps it wasn't so wrong to love it after all? 
Was it so wrong of Trixie to enjoy seeing her angel of death destroy the assholes of the world?

"What are you looking at, perv?" Katya suddenly asked.

"Perv, really? Wow. Can't even look at my own girlfriend now." 

"You're really not the shy girl who bumped into me anymore, are you?" Katya said as she unbuttoned her shirt slowly whilst walking towards Trixie. "Look at you now; so confident, so dangerous, so sexy."

"I'm not dangerous compared to you." Trixie said with a little laugh, trying to hide how easily her girlfriend could turn her on. 

"That's where you're wrong, кукла, you're more dangerous then I'll ever be. One word from you, one gesture and I'd lose all control. For you I'd set the world on fire without hesitation." The mafia boss whispered in Trixie's ear as she pulled the girl's dress off, leaving her in nothing but her light blue lace underwear. 

"Would you really?"

"Oh my dearest darling doll, if anyone disrespects you, touches you, even if they just want you too much, I'll make sure they never see another day." Katya said, wrapping her hand around the doll's throat. 

The murderous words sounded like a poem in Trixie's ears, the promises of bloodshed nothing but a seductive melody to the doll. Her soul burned for Katya and the woman's possessive nature, and every grotesque vow just made Trixie want the woman more.

"I'd like that, I want them all punished." Trixie whispered, her voice strained due to the pressure on her throat.

"We will angel, we'll punish them all. We'll bring justice." The Russian said before sucking on the doll's earlobe. 

Katya continued her kisses down Trixie's neck, her hand continuing to put pressure on the girl's throat as she let out breathy moans. As the once so innocent girl had grown more comfortable in Katya's world she had adopted the Russian's interest in BDSM, growing to love the mix of pain and pleasure more and more.

Their love which had started so pure and sweet, had turned into a bond built around bloodlust and revenge. It fueled them, this twisted need to save the world with violence. They were the perfect couple, both willing to sacrifice anything for the other, neither willing to show mercy.

"Get on your knees." Katya demanded as she slid off her panties.

Trixie followed the command, sinking to her knees in no time, her hands finding Katya's toned thighs as the Russian leaned back against the wall. She licked her lips at the sight of the other woman's wetness, and soon let her lips worship the soft skin surrounding it, marking up the pale skin in shades of red and purple.

"Fuck, you look so pretty like this, Trixie." 

She truly did, Katya thought, the sinfully sweet angel in front of her was like a dream come to life. Katya could have drawn up her dream woman and yet she wouldn't have even come close to the un-perfect perfection that was Trixie Mattel. Everything about the doll set Katya's body on fire, a simply look could make her desperate to be between those thick thigh again.

Trixie finally let her mouth travel to where Katya needed it the most, her tongue entering into the woman while her hand came up to play with Katya's clit. But it didn't take long until a hand gripped Trixie's hair harshly, forcing her tongue to go deeper. Soon, Katya wouldn't allow the doll any control at all, instead fucking Trixie's face, using her mercilessly. Her hips were gyrating harshly against the girl's tongue, her fingers pulling Trixie's hair, forcing her impossibly closer.

But Trixie didn't mind it at all.
She was Katya's to use.
Katya's to destroy.

She belonged to her, and only her.

Trixie could feel Katya's walls clenching around her tongue, felt the pressure of the woman's thighs around her face, the painfully tight grip on her hair whenever she tried to move in any way. She could feel her own wetness dripping down on the floor, felt herself throbbing when she clenched her thighs together more, but she wouldn't touch herself, knowing that Katya would not allow it.

"Shit Trixie!" Katya nearly screamed as she reached her high, her hand forcing Trixie's face to stay against her pussy. "God, you're so good, so perfect... so perfect for me, кукла."

Finally Katya's hand let Trixie go and the doll took several deep breaths as she sat down on the floor completely. She smiled up at her lover, giggling a little at how wrecked the big bad mafia boss clearly was. 

Katya looked stunning like this, Trixie thought. Tiny droplets of sweat rolling down her chest, her bloodied white shirt completely open but still hanging onto her shoulders, her hair a mess and the evidence of her release traveling down her bare thighs. Sharp darkness surrounded them on most days, but now the glow of white moonlight reflected trough falling rain outside their window was illuminating Katya's skin, making her look like she was not of this world, but rather some ethereal being from another realm.

And suddenly Trixie found herself whispering three words that could cause far more harm than any blade;

"I love you."