~ He Loves Her ~ 3 ❤️

Hellooo guyss!! I know everyone is disheartened due to IPZN ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Here's part 3, hope ya'll like it! 💛

===============================================================================

With Mayank in his room, in deep slumber and locked from the outside with a sign clearly stating to not knock, Ahaan zoomed towards the storeroom which currently held all the extra and spare stuff for the wedding, including a spare "sehra" that covered his face and matching clothes' to the grooms'. 

He patted himself on the back for being so prepared already, Ahaan got those items, took them into his room and changed. The headdress perfectly covered his face with it's flower hangings but he wore a mask under it just in case. 

He peeked out the window in the hall and realized it was time for the wedding ceremonies to begin, he made his way downstairs and met with Suman Auntie in the hall, who thought him to be Mayank, "Mayank beta, accha hua tum khud hi neeche aagaye, par yeh sehra kyun pehen rakha hai?" 

Ahaan (to himself): Arrey yaar! Agar bola toh inhe samaj mein ajana hai ke mein Mayank nahi houn...kya karun?!!!

Suman Auntie extended her hand to take it off but he took a step back and frantically shook his head in a no. Suman Auntie was super confused by the way her "supposed" son was behaving, "Lekin beta, jaab meine subah poucha tha toh tumne saaf maana kardiya tha...issiliye to storeroom mein rakhwaya tha...aab yeh?" she paused and thought for a second and then her lips slightly curved into a smile, "Ohhh, accha! Aab samajhi mein, Ishqi effect na...ussi keh liye pehna hai na?"

"Inhone apne bete ko kya samaj rakha! Usspe chala ho yah na ho but mere pe toh Ishqi effect chal chuka hai.." Ahaan thought and nodded to which Suman Auntie playfully smacked his shoulder and said, "abhi se biwi ki saari baatein maani shuru kardi hai! hmm" 

Then Kartik came to call them to which they all went outside, as Ahaan stood in the mandap beside Ishqi- the contentment and happiness he felt in his heart was unreal. Now, if everything went as he'd thought- they'd be married! IshqAan would be officially official!

"Mayank ne itna barha sehra kyun laaga rakha hai?"  Ishqi thought, sensing something off. When Suman Auntie had asked him in the morning he'd instantly declined, then now why? Was it because she'd asked? 

The priest asked for the wedding ceremony to start when Sonu said, "Ek second Pandit Ji, Ahaan bhaiyya ajai toh phir..."

Chachi: Kahan reh gaya Ahaan, abhi toh yahin tha! 

Kartik: Gaa rahe hoge kahin baith ke channa mereya, channa mereya...he muttered under his breath- 

Ahaan (to himself): Oh Crapppp! Yeh toh meine soocha hi nahi! Yeh kya, meine kuch bhi nahi soocha...saab with the flow horaha hai...Aab kya karun godddd!! 

Pandit Ji: Shaadi ka muhurat nikala jaa raha hai!

Sarla: Pandit Ji aap shaadi shuru kijiye, Ahaan bhi aa hi jaiga...Apni one and only behan and chahite best friend ki shaadi thodi na miss karega! Kyun Ginni!

Ginni: Haan Sarlu, buss usska wait karte karte humara saara make-up kharab hojaiga!

Dadi didn't want any hurdles to be created in her granddaughter's wedding so she asked Kartik to go and quickly find Ahaan while the weddings' were ordered to begin.