~ He Loves Her ~ 1 ❤️

Hellooo guyss!! I know everyone is disheartened due to IPZN ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Apologies for not updating for a while! I was caught up with school and writing updates for my other book that I just couldn't make time ~ but anyways, here's a new ss based on a requested idea! hope ya'll enjoy it!

===============================================================================

This story starts from Ishqi-Mayank and SoRaj's wedding night

-----
The night of the much anticipated weddings had finally arrived, people were rushing to get everything done and ready on time. Everyone seemed excited except a handful of souls who'd faked smiles and successfully deceived other's of their real feelings.  

Ahaan felt like he was loosing something he couldn't hold back because it was too late, "but I can't let it be too late!" he said to himself as he gulped down half of the beer bottle in his hands. He was dressed up in formal attire and was standing in his room, looking out the window- facing the poolside, he felt empty. 

Although it was his sister's wedding he couldn't think of anyone or anything other than Ishqi, as much as he tried to make himself swallow the fact that Ishqi would no longer be just his Ishqi in a few hours, he just couldn't cope with it. He hated himself for feeling that way, his brain several times reminded him that Rhea was his girlfriend but he couldn't convince his heart otherwise. 

As the beer bottle in his hand emptied, he felt a little tipsy but held himself together and opened the balcony door, once he stood in the balcony and had a clearer view of everything- Ishqi and his moments at the poolside from the previous night flashed before him. 

Every second of those moments was special for him but one specific line,"Mayank ke liye kuch nahi hota, aap ke liye hota hai", gave him an idea that seemingly sounded, and was very wrong and risky but before even properly thinking about it, Ahaan was ready to take the risk if it meant he would have Ishqi forever, all to himself. 

Ishqi, the girl had definitely struck a chord within him, he was definitely smitten by her, her big dark brown captivating eyes, rosy cheeks, and charming smile were things he could admire for hours without even blinking twice! He hadn't even realized when he'd fallen for her straight forward and simple self. 

Ahaan hadn't even realized when he had started finding her annoying antics endearing, when her voice automatically brought a smile to his face. When hearing her crack foolish jokes left him secretly chuckling.

Ahaan had never been a believer in love but she'd changed that, his first thought was "tell her Ahaan!" "but Mayank aur uss ki family?" 

Ahaan (to himself): Par Mayank kon sa Ishqi se pyaar karta hai, I've never seen him concerned for her, Ishqi kabhi usski priority nahi hoti...Aur woh bhi toh Mayank se pyaar nahi karti...Phir yeh shaadi kaise horahi hai? Aaj shaadi toh hogi...but....

Then an amazing idea struck his mind, well not exactly an idea but it was more of the voice of his conscience, "tu kar le na shaadi Ishqi se!"

Ahaan: WhAT?! Mein??

"Hmm tu! Woh tere se pyaar karti hai...tu usse pyaar karta hai...Mayank is out of the picture already...buss ek step Ahaan...pyaar kiya hai toh usse paane ke liye thode toh try maar!" 

"Yes! Right! M-Mein shaadi karunga Ishqi se! Aaj meri shaadi hai!" Ahaan exclaimed- "Tu bohot smart hai Ahaan!" he said as he patted himself on the back. 

Ahaan: Lekin plan? Mere paas toh koi plan nahi hai! Aur na hi plan banane ka time! he took a deep breath, closed his eyes and the face he saw gave him all the strength and motivation he needed to take a step as risky as this was. 

"Chal beta Ahaan, you will have to just go with the flow!" he said as he took a carbon capsule out of his bedside drawer to sober up a bit and left his room in a jiffy, determined and intent on completing his love story. 

Tonight, it was time for Ahaan Veer Malhotra to switch to AVM ✨

//To Be Continued// 

================================================================================

That's all for today guys!! Hope ya'll enjoyed it! ♡ Super sorry for the short part but the next one will be updated soon! 

Pls ignore any mistakes 😙

Suggestions are always welcome ⚡️

Lots of love and stay safeee ❤️

- Vera 🌸