Togetherness 💫 2

Heyyy guysss! Remember to watch IPZN on Sony Tv @9:30pm- Mon-Fri, rewatch only on the Sony Liv app and official Set India yt channel. Keep reporting yt channel's that post full IPZN eps and encourage your friends/family to watch the show on TV as well. 😃

Anyways, here's ch 2-Hope y'all like it :) (LAST PART OF THE TOGETHERNESS 💫 TS)

=  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Ahaan-Ishqi-Sonu-Raj- Kartik-Dadi-Chachi-Sarla/Ginni, were all gathered in Sarla Auntie's room, she was sitting on the bed angrily. 

"Yeh chup hai matlab yeh koi barah siyyapa karne waali hai" Ishqi whispered in Kartik's ear

They were all quiet not knowing how to break the silence, they knew once Sarla Auntie started her drama there was no stopping her. Sonu was on a verge of a breakdown, Ishqi held her hand assuringly, "Sonu- tum bilkul bhi tension mat lo, hum tumharey saath kuch bhi galat nahi hone deinge", she mumbled in Sonu's ear who shot her a weak smile. 

Dadi (in mind): Inn mein se toh koi kuch bol nahi raha, agar meine Sarla Gi ko maana liye aur Sonu ka ghar tootne se baacha liye toh Ahaan ki nazaron mein, mein phir unchi hojao gi"

Dadi: Sarla Gi- iss saab mein Sonu ki koi bhi galti nahi hai, yeh saari galti Ishqi ki hai, Mayank usska fiance tha- usse dheyhan karna chahiye tha, aur-

She was cut off by Sarla Auntie, "Buss kiiye Auntie ji- Ishqi ne aapki aur humari familys' ke liye itna kuch kiye- apna saab kuch sacrifice kar diya aur aap abhi bhi usse blame kar rahi hai" she said angrily 

Everyone was stunned seeing Sarla Auntie side with Ishqi, "What the fudge is happening" Ahaan said shocked 

"AVM mujhe lag raha hai mere kaan baaj rahe hai" she whispered to Ahaan

Sarla Auntie moved towards Ishqi and pulled her into a hug, "Thank you Ishqi beta! Tumhari wajah se aaj hum saab ek saath hai aur khush hai, and I'm very sorry for everything I've previously said to you, tum ek bohot acchi ladki ho aur tumharey mummy/papa ne tumhe bohot acche sanskar diye hai" 

Ishqi was touched by her words, sure- she didn't like Sarla Auntie but now Ishqi saw that she actually had a clean heart and her perspective changed. 

Ishqi: Arrey auntie ji, aap sorry mat kijiye - aap bari hai. Aur meine aapki kissi bhi baat ka kabhi bura nahi maana, she smiled 

Sarla Auntie asked Ahaan to come and stand beside Ishqi, she grabbed both of their hands and said "Tum dono humesha ek saath khush raho aur meine guarantee deti houn ke tum logon ki wedding mein, mein koi tamasha naho karungi aur na hi kissi ko karne doungi" she said the last part while glaring at Dadi. 

Sarla Auntie also apologized to Sonu for giving her a hard time and promised to always be there for her- first as a friend then a saas. 

Everyone smiled and had a group hug, excluding Dadi because she's full of attitude. (🙄)

{ LATER THAT NIGHT ♡ }

Ahaan still couldn't believe the happenings of the passed day, so much significant stuff had occurred. Ishqi had done something that no one had ever been able to do, she has won over Sarla Auntie. She had made Sonu's life so much easier, he was proud of her and everyone for handling the situation so maturely, except Dadi. He was happy with the way things were heading, his family was happy, his sister's married life was all set, and he was soon getting hitched to the love of his life. 

Everything was perfect but he just couldn't forget the way Dadi had blamed Ishqi and given such an illogical explanation behind it. "Dadi didn't speak ill about Mayank once but she wasn't sparing Ishqi with her taunts". Ishqi had several times proved she was the prefect bahu for the Malhotra Family, Ahaan wished that Dadi would take off her "nafrat" mask and look at Ishqi with love, she would too feel lucky to have Ishqi as a part of the family. 

Ahaan sighed, he realized that Ishqi was a pure soul who genuinely cared for him and his feelings while Dadi valued her ego over his happiness. That night he promised himself that whatever the situation may be, he'll always side with Ishqi against Dadi because Ishqi's selfless and would never purposely create hurdles for him while he for sure knew Dadi would and the way she reacted in Sonu's case proved it.  

Ahaan was deep engrossed in his thoughts when he felt two arms engulfing him in a hug-

It was Ishqi- She wrapped both of them in a blanket and held his arm, no words were needed- they just sat there, enjoying each other's presence and a peaceful silence. 

After a few minutes Ishqi broke the silence, "AVM, aaj hum ek dusre se woh confess kareinge jo humne abhi tak nahi kiya"

Ahaan: Sure! Koi specific baat hai jo tum karna chahati ho?

Ishqi: First of all I want to say thank you for showing so much trust in me today, she smiled 

Ahaan: Arrey, tumne hi toh kaha tha ke hum dono ke beech no sorry aur no thank you--- aur- second baat kya hai, he asked eagerly 

Ishqi: Ek promise hai, she paused, No matter kuch bhi hojai, kitney bhi siyyape aur problems ajai- mein humesha aap ke saath khari houn, aapko kabhi bhi kuch bhi akele handle karne ki zaroorat nahi hai, har problem Ishqaan saath mil kar tackle kareinge, promise? she said while putting her hand forward

Ahaan smiled, "Pakka promise" he said while entwining their hands, "Aur Ishqi tumhe bhi kabhi akele feel karne ki zaroorat nahi hai, now you have me and naam teen banda mean, AVM, Ahaan Veer Malhotra- is all yours Ishqi. 

She giggled and he planted a kiss on her forehead, both of them thanked their lucky stars for making them cross paths and the duo promised to always love and trust each other. 

"Always" Ahaan whispered 

"Always" Ishqi replied 

💫

====================================================================

That's all guyss! This was the last part so hope ya'll liked it :) I know this will probably never happen in the show but I really wanted Sarla Auntie to be positive for once and the way she acc acted in the ep was vv insensitive. I honestly really think ke Sarla Auntie isn't a bad person she's just very materialistic and she loves to gossip- This ch may sound very unrealistic but I really anticipated Sarla Auntie supporting Sonu-but she didn't so this is just my take :)

Suggestions are always welcome ✨

Pls ignore any mistakes 🤪

Lots of love and stay safe ❤️

- Vera 🌸