~ He Loves Her ~ 2 ❤️

Hellooo guyss!! I know everyone is disheartened due to IPZN ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Thank-you so much for all of the love on the first part! ❤️~ Here's part 2, hope ya'll like it! 

===============================================================================

As Ahaan left his room and turned into the hall, he found Kartik, who immediately ran towards him and said, "bhai, mein aapko hi bulane araha tha...varmala ceremony ka time hogaya hai, also known as aapki love story ki ending" he said as an attempt to make Ahaan realize his feelings for Ishqi, but little did he know that Ahaan already had!

And not only that, he was also going to take a huge step, Ahaan tried to conceal his smirk and said, "kon si love story? tu f-fazool ki baatein mat kar aur chal!" 

Ahaan (to himself): Sorry yaar, but nahi baata sakta, I know I can trust you but filhal I need to focus on my aim...agar tujhe baata diya toh tu ne meri taang kheench kheench ke mera dimaag kharab kar dena hai..

Kartik: Bhai, aap ka kuch nahi ho sakta! he said disappointedly as he turned around and headed back outside where the mandap was set-up. Little did the poor guy know that,"bohot kuch ho chuka hai..."

Ahaan followed behind Kartik, he thanked god that he'd gotten an extra pack of carbon capsules from the mall pharmacy last week, they were proving to come really handy! He was almost completely sober and it had been just a mere ten minutes since he'd taken it. 

Brushing his thoughts away he made his way into the garden and saw it just the way he'd left it, thinking to be his best friend's and sister's wedding, respectively- But now the plan had changed, it was SoRaj's and Ishqaan's wedding now...that was if his barely made plan went accordingly, which he prayed it would. 

He spotted the brides' enter and as his gaze landed upon Ishqi, it paused there- she'd always looked amazing, but the bridal attire further extenuated her beauty and made Ahaan's rapidly beating heart skip a beat. 

As much as he wanted to run to her side, give her a tight hug and confess his feelings, he controlled his desires and went to stand beside his sister ~ looking at Sonu all dressed up as someones bride made tears brim in Ahaan's eyes. She was his little sister, he'd always treated her like a child because that is what she was to him, his little Sonu. 

But tonight, she wouldn't be just his baby sister anymore, she'd be Sonali Raj Rathore, someone's wife, someone's daughter in law, and transition into a beautiful woman, with grown-up responsibilities. Sonu noticed the tears in her brother's eyes and side hugged him while everyone paused and adored their bond from a far, specifically Ishqi. 

Ishqi absolutely loved the bond Ahaan shared with those he loved, he valued family above all and respected everyone. He was her "dream guy", someone who'd easily ticked all the boxes in her love list without even trying. Someone whose intense gaze gave her butterflies...but he was also someone who wasn't hers, who could never be...both of them were committed to others...Him to a perfect sanskari girl and her to an ignorant apathetic guy who didn't give a crap about her. 

Like Ahaan valued family, Ishqi did too- and that was the only reason she was going through with the wedding with Mayank, because of family and hope that he would change after marriage, although the chances seemed very slim. 

"Ishqi beta!" her Maasi said bringing her out of her thoughts, which seemed to be solely about Ahaan these days. "Yeh le beta" she said handing Ishqi a garland made out of fresh flowers, it was time..for her to sacrifice her happiness once again.