Chapter 6

Tshiamo was woken up with breakfast in bed and flowers on her side table.

"Good morning beautiful" Motheo said with a smile on his face.
She smiled back. "Good morning"

"I hope you slept well, I made you my famous English breakfast. I hope you're hungry". He said

Tshiamo wondered where all this enthusiasm came from because according to her, they were not on good terms.

"Let me brush my teeth first". She said and walked towards the bathroom.
Motheo put the food on the coffee table in the bedroom.

Just then she stopped, turned around and called out to him.
"Baby? "

"Yes babe?"

"Thank you for making me breakfast" she smiled. Motheo walked towards her and kissed her.

The kiss was deep, it was intentional and much needed after the tension there was for the past days.

He picked her up, very glad that she wore a night dress instead of pyjama pants. She didn't want to give in but as he kissed her neck, moving down to her breasts as he cupped them. She couldn't help but give him a soft moan as she enjoyed the feeling.

She was aroused. He put her on top of the dresser in the bathroom and started to go down towards her pussy and man did he please her. He got her wet enough and ready for penetration.

He gave a strong thrust as he entered her. He kept moving in and out of her, trying his best to show her that he's asking for forgiveness.
"I'm sorry baby, he said in her ear. She put her hands on the sides of his face and said" I forgive you "and kissed him. From there he went faster as her moans got louder with each hard thrust. He had definitely switched from loke making to pure fucking, showing no mercy. For the first time since he's has intercourse with her, he's never allowed his inner animal to come to the surface. He always thought she's too good for that kind of treatment. They both came at the same time. Motheo was happy and so was Tshiamo.

They took a shower together and went back into the bedroom to have their breakfast.

After breakfast, Motheo told Tshiamo about a work related meeting he needed to attend in another province.
Tshiamo was abit sceptic as to whether or not he's telling the truth but she decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.

*****

Tshidi returned from work and prepared to make dinner. She had not called her sister to come fetch Tshego yet.

She had a long day and was very much looking forward to getting some rest. She took her phone and started to dial. Just then her phone rang and she became nervous instantly.

"I'm coming to see you tomorrow, I'll send you the location to my hotel." the person on the other line said and hung up.

Tshidi's heart was beating super fast and she wasn't ready to see this person, especially because she and her husband were not on good terms.

She called her sister to ask her to fetch Tshego and she agreed. "please let me know when she's ready and I'll be on my way" her sister said.
"Thank you very much,

"I really have to ask though, what's going on between you and Tiego that you need the child out of the house in such a hurry? " Tumi (her sister) asked.

"Tumi, I'm in a huge mess and I feel like the only way to get free is to uproot everything from where it all stems. My marriage is not what I had wished it would be and it's all my fault. This is not what I wanted". Tshidi said

"I look at Tiego and just can't help but feel worse each day". She continued.

"Sister. whatever it is, you can help yourself by beginning with honesty. You may loose something or some things but it's okay because you'd be free from the baggage and bondage, also, your conscience will be clear". She finished.

"I hear you". Tshidi said. "I'll see how this all pens out". With that they both said their goodbyes and hung up.

Dinner was ready and Tumi had taken Tshego but Tiego wasn't home. He was held up at work and Tshidi decided to use it as an opportunity to avoid having that conversation with him.
She went to sleep.

*****

When Tiego got home, it was late and he was tired. He took a shower, made his way into the main bedroom where Tshidi was and just then, a message came in.

"my flight lands at 10am, the location is attached... Can't wait to see you"
The contact had no name.
Being curious, he took a picture of it using his phone and walked out.

In the morning, they bumped into each other, both dressed and ready to go to work.
"Good morning", she said to him. Tiego, handsome as always in his suit.

"Morning" , he answered
"breakfast will be ready in 20 minutes".she said to him while making her way down stairs.

"I won't be able to join you, I have a meeting in 30 minutes". And just like that, he walked out.
As he drove out, he wondered who this person she'll be meeting with at a hotel was.

He got to the office, checked some of his emails and then decided to head out to the location as it was almost 9:30.

When he got there, he sat in the car, waiting for her arrival. It took about an hour for her to get there. She looked sexy in the tight dress she wore, showing all of her curves. The clothes she wore were definitely different from those she wore this morning when he saw her.

She had her shades on when she walked in the hotel and as soon as she got in, he followed her.

"Excuse me sir, can I help you?". The receptionist asked
"Uhm, my wife just checked us in, he smiled. We want some alone time", he said.

The lady gave him a confused look, "Uhm sir, I'm sorry but she did not make a reservation, someone else did". The lady said.

"I know".Tiego sighed.

"Uhm, alright". She checked on the system and said, I'm not authorized to let you in without following the proper procedures, I hope you can understand". She continued

"I do...But would you please do me a favor, tell me who the reservation is under". Tiego asked her, looking very desperate.

"I'm so sorry sir, but I am not allowed to give our our clients' information. Especially without their consent". She said.

Tiego, took a deep breath and she could see his disappointment. He started to walk away when she said...

"The reservation is under Mr M Tlhabane "

He turned, in disbelief

"What?"

Do you know him? She asked

"Yes, I do" .... And before he could say more, he just thanked her and left.

*****
"Hey baby" the man said as Tshidi walked in.

"I'm not sure that you should be calling me that." she said.

"Oh come on T, don't be like that. I missed you. " Motheo replied in a flirtatious way.

"Congratulations on your recent naptuals" ... She said to him with no emotion on her face.

"Thank you", he smiled

"Motheo, what do you want?" She asked him

"You" he said and walked towards her and brought her close.

*****
And the Webb gets more tangled.

Let's continue.

Happy reading....😊

#NB....The information in this book is not 100% accurate as we all know that fiction is not entirely real. This goes for the names of the characters and other things in the book that you may encounter or consider to be coincidental. ©2022.Carol P Mogapi. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED