Chapter 1

It was his best friend's wedding and he had to play the role of the best man. Motheo tlhabane was finally getting married.

Tiego was very proud of his best friend and that he is now ready to enter the world of married men, as he is already a married man.

Official introductions were made as he finally met the woman who stole his best friend's heart. "This is my beautiful wife". Motheo said to his friend as him and Tshiamo walked towards Tiego.

"I'm glad you finally get to meet each other", he said.

"Baby, this is my best friend, Tiego". He proceeded with a smile.

"Pleased to meet you", Tiego extended his hand to shake hers. "Nice meeting you too", Tshiamo replied with a smile shaking his hand.

But looking at her, Tiego couldn't help but find this beautiful lady familiar. He shook it off and the matrimonial ceremony commenced. Motheo and his wife said they're "I do's" and the celebration continued.

Tiego was walking to the bar area at the wedding venue when he bumped into the bride. "Do I know you from somewhere?" he said to her and she turned to look at him. She smiled and shrugged "I don't know, but you do look a little familiar coming to think of it" she said.

"Do you know a guy named Tshepo Motlhala?" Tiego asked.
"Yes, that's my brother... Well, was my brother. He passed on a few years ago" . She said, removing her eyes from his."

Tshiamo, I was friends with your brother in university and I was at his funeral". said Tiego "Now I remember where I first saw you, I swore I knew you from somewhere. " I'm sorry once again, tshepo was one of the good ones...

"Thank you, It still hurts you know" Tshiamo said giving a sad closed mouth smile.

I can only imagine... I hope you'll be okay some day. Tiego had now ran out of words to comfort her. Tshiamo only smiled at him.

How long have you been "best friends" with Motheo? She asked.
Well we've been friends all our lives, Motheo is more like a brother to me and we've been through a lot together, you know.

He said looking intently in her eyes. Yes, I understand that kind of bond, Tshiamo and just then, someone called her to come take some pictures and she left Tiego all alone on route to the bar.

The day proceeded and everyone had a great time. The dj was on fire and the drinks were flowing. The guests kept congratulating them and gave them their best wishes. After a while, the bride and groom left for their honeymoon and everyone else went on with the party...

****

Tiego woke up with a bad headache from last night's drinking. He took some time to rest, get over the hangover and then took a flight back home to the western Cape, where he lived with his wife and daughter.

A video call came in as soon as he landed at the airport. Motheo was calling to check on how he was and how the party ended. "Tell me you scored bro, that face better not be a random hangover... Motheo and his endless love for women and one night stands. One couldn't blame him, he was a very handsome man and women threw themselves on him and he loved the attention a in said "I had a pretty well rested night by myself, thank you very much"...."honestly, I don't get how you go through this live without promiscuity, you are such a good boy man, it sucks" Motheo said and Tiego was annoyed with how his best friend had just married an amazing woman but has not changed abit, especially when coming women and sex.

They were serious opposites but they cared a great deal for each other. They grew up in the same neighborhood and built an unbreakable bond.

Motheo always felt protective over Tiego and even though most times they'd not see eye to eye, they stood by each other's side always.

"Hey, have a great time with your wife man. Let's talk later, yeah". Tiego said and hung up.

He made his way home and when he got there, the house was dark. No lights on. It was somewhat weird. Where was his wife? He wondered to himself but he walked in and turned on the lights.

As he walked through the living room, he saw rose petals on the floor and got a little excited that for once his wife had missed him.

He walked up stairs taking his shirt off, the roses trailing on the floor leading to their bedroom.

A smile on his face, he swung open the door and there she was, legs wide open, a moaning mess with another man deep within her.

"What the fuck!!" Tiego exclaimed, taking the two people in his bed out of their moment.

Baby!!, Tshidi said with her eyes wide open, looking at her shirtless husband stuck by the door.

*****

End of the 1st chapter....

Hello everyone. I'm still new at this and I'm finding it very much interesting.
Thanks to the wonderful and creative authors on watt pad who have been truly motivating.
I hope this is a good read 😉.... Enjoy!

#NB....The information in this book is not 100% accurate as we all know that fiction is not entirely real. This goes for the names of the characters and other things in the book that you may encounter or consider to be coincidental. ©2022.Carol P Mogapi. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED