Chapter 3

Mr and Mrs Tlhabane finally arrived at their honeymoon destination. Motheo took his wife to the beautiful Grootbos private nature reserve which is in Gansbaai, western Cape, South Africa.

The villas they spent their time in were breathtakingly beautiful. They were surrounded by nature and it was absolutely relaxing.
Tshiamo was blown away from the time they landed. Motheo had indeed went all out.

They took a mini tour around their villa, Motheo poured some champagne for himself and his wife. "I can't wait to for us to consummate our marriage, my love". Motheo said, looking at tshiamo. She smiled shyly and took her glass out of Motheo's hand.

"Thank you for making this day special". Tshiamo said as she gave her husband a hug. "Anything for you, baby". Motheo said.

"Now, let's go and relax a little". He took her hand and led the way to the living room where they sat and enjoyed the view and their champagne.
Tshiamo was wearing a stunning formal suit and a pair of heels. "Let me go and change into something more comfortable". she said to Motheo. "I'll join you" he said back, smiling at her and their love making session began.

Tshiamo has always loved this man, from the first time they met. She loved him through all the shit he put her through and this matrimonial union meant that he was ready to commit to her. Solely and that she could trust him once again.

Motheo looked her in the eyes, hovering over her. "I love you Mrs Tlhabane". He said to her....."Aaahhhhh"! Was the reply he received as he thrusted hard inside his wife. This was the first time they made love as husband and wife.
Tshiamo couldn't help but moan all the way to her orgasm as this man made her feel good. When they were done, they both fell asleep.

*****

Tiego stood awake all night at a bar, drinking in silence. This was weird because when a person drinks alot, most times they talk about what's eating them up. Not this guy. He wasn't getting as drunk as he'd like.

At 6AM he decided to call Motheo.

"Hey man, what's wrong?" Motheo asked in his sleep as he answered the phone.
"I'm not okay man, I've been awake all night. I'm going through a fucked up time bro". Tiego answered

"Listen to me, come to Grootbos, Tshiamo and I are here". Motheo offered.

"Nah, I don't want to impose, I'll just check in a hotel for a while". Tiego didn't want to ruin their honeymoon.

"You'll do no such. I insist bro. I'll talk to Tshiamo about it". Motheo said

"Alright. Send me the location, I'll be on my way". He concluded.
Motheo was the only one he needed at that time, the one person he could open up to.

Once they concluded their conversation, he made his way to Grootbos to join the couple.
Tshiamo did not mind because she understood what Tiego was going through.

He got there, knocked on the door and Tshiamo opened it and looked at him sympathetically.
"hey" she said when opening the door.
"Come in, Motheo is still taking a bath". She said to him
"Hi" He replied. None of them knew what to say so there was some necessary silence.
"I'll show you to your room in the mean time" she said, signaling for him to follow her and he did.

When he got to the room, he excused himself from tshiamo.
"Thank you, I don't feel so good". He said.
"I understand, get some rest". Tshiamo said.
As soon as she left the room, he went straight to bed, not ruining his best friend's honeymoon.

Tshiamo and Motheo, went out on a few activities such as hiking in the morning, horse back riding and sealing the day with an amazing massage before heading back to the villa.

When they got there Tiego was still asleep. It was clear that he wasn't taking what his wife did well and no one could blame him, he's always been a good person, even when he knew he'd get hurt in the process.

Motheo went to check on him.
"Ey man, your going to have to wake up at some point, you know". He said to his sleeping friend..
The room reeked of alcohol. "I'm still exhausted man, let me rest abit". Tiego lazily said and Motheo didn't want to probe so he just walked out.

*****
Hi everybody 😊
I'm still trying to get the hang of making love scenes, hopefully I'll get better at it.

Happy reading...

#NB....The information in this book is not 100% accurate as we all know that fiction is not entirely real. This goes for the names of the characters and other things in the book that you may encounter or consider to be coincidental. ©2022.Carol P Mogapi. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED