Chapter 7

"I want to make love to you baby" He said to her as her held her in his arms, looking in her eyes.
Tshidi couldn't help but melt in his arms after those words. He really knew how to get her there.

He was gentle with her, he caressed her with so much ease. Each kiss he placed upon her was hot. She was in heaven.

At this time they were both naked.
He took his time with her, kissing her neck, moving down to her breasts. Carefully licking, sucking, giving each breast its deserved attention with his mouth and kis hands as he massaged them.

He slowly moved down to her soaking treasure. Tshidi was losing her mind, moaning in the most sexiest way as she approved of what Motheo was doing to her.
No man knew her body like he did.

After pleasing her wet folds, he positioned himself between her legs on the bed.
"look at me" he said to her.
Shit!, this man was her weakness

She looked in his eyes, with her eyes a little teary due to the pleasure she felt.
"You're mine", he said to her and before she could wrap her head around what he just said, he slid into her, penetrating not only her treasure but also her heart.

Sparks were flying between the two. It was no wonder Tshidi was in love with the man and in all honesty, he loved her too but he could never admit that to himself because of his selfishness.
He did things to her that would leave her mesmerized and just go with all that he says everytime.

Ooooh!.....Motheo!.....Baby! Tshidi had reached her peak and Motheo was pleased with his handy work. He just drove her insane. Besides the fact that she loved him, his dick game was one of the reasons that kept her coming back.

After the heat filled session, they took time to rest a little. Both of them falling right asleep in each other's arms.

*****
Tiego walked in his office and went straight to the IT department.
He knocked on the door, Mark, got a minute? He asked standing at the door.
Yea sure, what's up? Mark asked. He was the IT guru in the company and the go to guy for complicated, yet shady tech stuff.

"I need a favor"

"I'm all ears"

I need my wife's phone tapped, she's on to something and I want to find out what it is exactly that she's busy with. Tiego finished.

Okay, send me her details and I'll get to it. Mark answered him

"Cool, thanks man. Let me know when you're done yeah"....

"Sure thing"

With that, Tiego went back to his office and hot some work done. Drowning himself in his work, he lost complete track of time. When he looked at his watch it was 8pm and he hadn't moved since he sat there at 12 noon.

Just then his phone rang and just as he was about to say anything, he found himself in some kind of conference call before he realized that he was listening in on someone else's phone call.
He kept quiet and listened...

Mark did it.

"hey"

"is he home?"

"No, but I think he'll be walking in anytime now, so I have to hang up"

"Okay. I want to see you again tomorrow before I leave"

"where did you tell your wife you were going?"

"Don't worry about that baby"
Tshidi took a deep breath.
"Motheo, Tshego is growing and I don't understand why you like to brush this matter off each time I bring her up. I can't keep at this, I don't want her to resent me, to resent us.
" Motheo, she deserves better than this, we both do". She finished.

"T, that time will come. I promise you that we will figure out a way to get out of this unharmed. "

"When Motheo? She's about to start school and she is already asking questions, if Tiego ever walks away I'll be left with alot more to deal with and I don't want that."

"Patience baby....,patience. And don't worry about that pretty boy, he'll survive. I mean, there's nothing wrong with a little heartbreak right?"

"Whatever, I have to go"

"So, I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah"

"Alright, goodnight beautiful"

She just hung up. Wondering to herself what it is that Motheo had against Tiego that causes him not to have even the slightest remorse for him.

There he was, listening to every word.
He was shattered, trying to make sense of it all but he couldn't.

He stood up, sat down, stood up again, went to the bathroom in his office to splash his face with some cold water to clam down as his heart was racing.
He couldn't believe what he had just heard.

*****
Tshiamo was all alone in the house, wondering if she should call her husband hut she decided against it. She knew that she'd start asking him questions about his whereabouts and what he's getting up to.

She prepared for bed, turned off the lights and went to sleep.

*****

"Morning".
Tshidi walked in the guest bedroom to check on Tiego and he was already dressed for work.
He chose to keep quiet about what he heard last night, he didn't have the strength to deal with it yet. He wanted to put some thought to how he will approach the matter.

"Hi" he answered her.
"You came in late last night" she said to him. Tiego looked at her, gave a lazy chuckle as he shook his head and took his brief case and left.

He got some breakfast on his way to work and when he got there he dove straight into his work. His phone kept alerting him on all that Tshidi was up to. Her location, messages and phone calls. He didn't listen to all of them, just the ones he thought were worth listening to.

When it was time for him to knock off, he called Tshidi's sister and went to check on his daughter. He loved this little girl.

"Daddy!" she came running towards him as soon as he got there. He gave her a hug and just spent some time with her before he went home.

He loves his daughter.

*****
The pain of things unraveling as you witness never gets old. No matter how many times you've been hurt.

Happy reading...😊

#NB....The information in this book is not 100% accurate as we all know that fiction is not entirely real. This goes for the names of the characters and other things in the book that you may encounter or consider to be coincidental. ©2022.Carol P Mogapi. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED