Chapter 4

Tshiamo woke up before Motheo, started at the bathroom to relieve herself and to freshen up before she could start the day.

She decided that she'll make breakfast for the guys as she walked out of their room into the kitchen. Startled by a figure infront of her. Apparently someone beat her to her plan.

There he was, shirtless in black sweatpants, busy in the kitchen. Sexy as hell. The man looked like he lived in the gym. He had a picture perfect body.

She cleared her throat and the man turned around.

"Hey, good morning Tshiamo. I hope I didn't wake you guys. I wanted to make you both breakfast to say thank you for letting me stay with you...And I'm sorry again for ruining your honeymoon, I know it's a special time for newly weds. I'll serve you both and be out of your hair". Tiego said. He was rambling.

Tshiamo looked at him in confusion.

"Tiego, are you okay"?, she asked.

"Uhh... Yea, I'm good... Good" he said walking towards the chair where his shirt was and put it on.

They both stood in silence for a while. This was a definite awkward moment. Tshiamo went to get a glass of juice as Tiego continued making breakfast.

Motheo joined them, his friend in the kitchen and his wife sitting outside enjoying the view and the cool breeze.

He came from behind her and she jumped a little, turning herself around. Motheo saw that but he just ignored it. For some reason she thought it was....

"why did you leave me in bed alone?" he asked her.
"Well, you were sleeping peacefully and I didn't want to wake you, so I came to get some air". She replied.

Then she started to see something in his eyes. "is there something wrong?" she asked him. He seemed irritated.

No...He turned to look at Tiego but he had already gone back to his room. "Everything is fine", he said as he smiled.

"Did you sleep well?" Motheo asked Tshiamo. Just as she was about to answer, Tiego walked in and cleared his throat.

"Guys, thanks again for letting me be here, I truly appreciate it. Breakfast is ready and I'm on my way out". Enjoy the rest of your honeymoon, alright. He said with a smile.

Thank you Tiego, Tshiamo said. Motheo gave him a hug and said "good luck bro". Tiego left.

******
He drove back to his house, as slow as possible. He pulled up, parked the car, took a few deep breaths and got out to walk in.

He found Tshidi with Tshego(their daughter) in the kitchen.
"Hey honey" Tshidi said. He just looked at her. "Daddy!"...Baby girl jumped up, a big smile beaming on her face. Tiego smiled at her "hello princess" he said and kissed her forehead.

"I'm exhausted sweetheart, daddy's going to rest a little, okay?"... "Okay", she said with a smile and headed up stairs.

Just as he was coming out of their bedroom with a few things, he saw Tshidi, looked at her and silently walked passed her. "Tiego, let's talk please" she said both of them walking towards the guest bedroom.

Sighing, Tiego sat in the bed and looked at her.

"what do you want to talk about?".

"everything" she said.

"lets start with why I found you with another man's dick deep inside you, on our bed no less" he spat out looking at her angrily.

"Tiego" ... She took a deep breath.

"Honestly, baby, I don't have an excuse" she said looking down.
She walked in, closed the door and sat on the chair opposite where he sat, where the bed is.

"I won't even say it just happened or that it was a spare of a moment thing. There is so much more than just me cheating on you and I think we need to hash it all out because I'm truly exhausted with living a lie". She said.

"What?" ... Tiego looked at her and he was very much confused about what she was talking about.

*****
Motheo and Tshiamo checked out and went home as she had to go back to work. They landed at O.R Tambo international Airport, took their car as they left it there and drove home.

The drive was silent and they both were in their own thoughts. Motheo's phone rang and because it is connected to the car, the name of person calling flashed on the car's radio screen.

Tshiamo looked at him and he hung up and disconnected his phone from the car immediately.
"Whose Nthabi, Motheo?" she asked. "Uhm.....it's just someone I work with" he answered looking straight ahead.

She took a deep breath and did not ask any further questions, she just decided to let it go.

When they got home, Tshiamo went straight to their bathroom to take a shower.

She started crying because she knew what this man was capable of when it came to women and for some reason she couldn't believe that he is still at it. "am I that naive?" She asked herself. No answer....she felt stupid. They had only been married for about a week and here he is back to his old ways.

When she had dried herself and had a change of clothes she walked into their bedroom and found him sitting on the bed.

As she was about to walk past him, he grabbed her hand.

"Baby. Listen, the person who called" - and she cut him before he could proceed. She raised her hand and shook her head "save it" she said. "I just want to rest, okay?"

Motheo stood down and gave her the space she wanted.

*****

Matters of the heart are never easy.
Let's hope things get better for both couples.

Happy reading 😊

#NB....The information in this book is not 100% accurate as we all know that fiction is not entirely real. This goes for the names of the characters and other things in the book that you may encounter or consider to be coincidental. ©2022.Carol P Mogapi. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED