[13] let her go

[CHAPTER THIRTEEN][let her go]

[CHAPTER THIRTEEN]
[let her go]

______________

Love, love, love....it's a peculiar thing, isn't it? People go extraordinary lengths for the ones they love. Some sacrifice the career they always wished for simply to live close or with the person they love, others search for the perfect gifts in countless stores and pays huge amounts of money for that perfect gift. There even are some people who in some twisted mindset justifies murder because of love. So, really, everyone has a different view of what love is.

However, there is one thing almost everyone who's experienced any type of love can agree on, is that they want their partner to be happy. Many people believe they is their loved one only source of happiness, that they are the only ones who can truly love them that much. But for a few, they just want the person the love to be happy, even if that means that can't be a part of their life. And that, is what's usually called true love.

With other words, it means that you can never know how much you love someone until you let him/her/them go.

And that...was what Klaus Mikaelson planned to do.

Obviously not completely, considering Hayley was pregnant with his unborn daughter. He wasn't going to abandon his daughter, or to push Hayley away to the level she felt like she wasn't a part of the Mikaelson family. Because she was, and no matter what Hayley was always going to have a place in their home.

But that certainly didn't mean that Klaus needed to admit what he know he feels for Hayley. That they didn't need to become a thing only because of the emotions they clearly had for one another. At least that was Klaus' view on it, but apparently, not even Camille O'Connell agreed with him.

"Again, Camille, thank you so much for meeting me. I know you probably dislike supernaturals due to what happened with your brother, but it means a lot that you agreed to help me." the body snatcher admitted to his therapist sitting across from him. He hated the meetings, but he also knew he needed it and that it helped. And despite how it was annoying that Camille didn't agree with how he handled his feelings for Hayley, Camille truly was a helping him.

In his previous life, as Ella Lawrence, talking things out with a therapist, psychiatrist or psychologist helped. Though it had much less effect in this life, it surely helped. It was just much harder to show it, since Klaus usually snapped after a meeting and killed a bunch of people. All due to how he hated to share those type of things he talked with Camille about.

When it comes to Camille O'Connell, she had been somewhat hesitant to meet Klaus Mikaelson. She had heard about supernaturals from her uncle, but then she had started to get to know some supernatruals and she surely had a different view on it than her uncle. And after all, Klaus Mikaelson was a patient, no matter if he was supernatural or not. But because of what and who he is, she understood and agreed to being compelled, at least to be compelled to not talk about anything Klaus said durning their meeting to anyone. And that, was the only compulsion Klaus had Camille O'Connell under.