Adoption day

Kayleens POV

Im really excited for today because its adoption day! I woke up at 7 because we have to be at court at 10. I sat on my phone until 7:30. After a couple minutes dad walked in.

"Hey pumpkin breakfast is ready." Dad said

"Ok" I said getting out of bed and following him downstairs. Pops and brendan were already downstairs. We all sat down to eat and talk. When we finished eating it was 8 so I went to get ready. I walked into my room and shut the door. I grabed my shirt and blue jeans. All four of us are gonna match with our outfits.

 All four of us are gonna match with our outfits

(The outfit)

When I finished geting my outfit on I started on my hair and makeup. After a little while I finished my hair and makeup.

 After a little while I finished my hair and makeup

(The hair)

(The makeup)

(The makeup)

Once I finished geting ready I walked downstairs where everyone else was. When my dads heard me they turned around and smiled.

"You look beutiful sissy!" Brendan said as he ran over and hugged me

"Thank you buddy!" I said

"You ready to go?" Dad said

"Yup" I said popping the 'p'

"Then let's get going" Papa said

We all got in the car and drove off. When we got to there we all walked hand in hand with each other twords the court. We went through the process to get in and then walked to the court room. When we got in the room all four of us were greeted with hugs from papas side of the family and dads side of the family. After all the hugs I noticed someone standing at the other end of the courtroom. When they turned around me and brendan had the biggest smile on our face.

"Ms. Andersen!" Me and brendan yelled as we ran over to her and gave her a big hug well every one around us smiled

"Hey guys!" She said as she hugged us back

We talked to everyone for a while until it was time for court to start. The judge walked in and sat down.

"You may be seated" Said judge Johnson. We all sat down dad, papa, brendan and I all sat up at a table. Me, dad, and papa had to take an oath then the judge read over the forms. After a couple minuts of judge Johnson reading he looked up at us with a smile.

"Mr. Stan it is to my understanding you would like to adopt Ms. Kayleen. Is that right?" Asked judge Johnson

"Yes that is correct your honor." Papa said

"Ok. Ms. Kayleen how do feel about this? Would you like to be adopted by Mr. Stan" He asked me

"Yes I would love to be adopted by my papa" I said. What I said created a smile on everyone's face including the judge.

"Would you like to tell him anything before we continue?" Asked judge Johnson

"Yes I would" I said

"Go ahead then" judge Johnson said

"Papa I love you to the moon and back! I couldn't imagine anyone else being my papa. The way you make all three of us laugh. The way you make us happy when we're sad. The way you make us smile. We have our ups a and downs but deep down that will never break the bond all four of us have. The love we have for each other will never fade no matter what and I want you to know I love you so very much!" I said well smiling at the end of my speech. At this point everyone had tears in their eyes including me. Judge Johnson was smiling and so were the court officials.

"Aww honey I love you so much too" he said as he hugged me. After the hug we looked back at the judge and he began speaking.

"Now, carrying on. Time for the ruling." He said looking down at the papers well signing something. All four of us sat there quietly well holding hands.

"I judge Johnson now approve this adoption!" He said well smiling at us. Us four jumped up and hugged each other well everyone else cheered and clapped. After taking pictures with the judge and pictures in front of the court house we headed home and had a huge party with some of our family including the avengers. After a couple hours of partying it was late so everyone headed home or to their hotel. After everyone else left us four ate dinner and then dads put us to bed. I was so happy I couldn't fall asleep so I posted on Instagram and after a couple more minutes of laying there I fell asleep.

--------------------
I hope you enjoyed! I'm gonna post an Instagram post chapter or 2 either today or tomorrow!❤

803 words