Nightmare

It was midnight and Kayleen was having a bad nightmare.

Kayleens POV

'I was sitting in the back seat of the car with my mom driving over the speed limit to get away from my dad. *BOOM* My mom swerved in to a tree when she tried to turn a corner. The sound of her screams filled the quiet air. My dad took me out of the burning car and took me to the car he was driving. He put me in the car and drove of leaving my mother for dead her screaming my name still filling the air.'

I shot up in bed screaming for my mom. I was sweating and crying when dad came running into my room.

Chris POV

I heard Kayleen screaming so I shot up out of bed and ran to her room. I opened the door and hurried over to her she shaking and crying. So I sat on her bed and pulled her close until she calmed down. When she was half asleep I tried to leave.

"Please dont leave" Kayleen said like she was scared

"Ok baby I wont" I said. I climbed into her bed and held her close and started stroking her hair. I started humming a song to her and soon enough she knocked out, and so did I.

Next morning

I woke up the next morning and quietly left Kayleen's room so I wouldn't wake her up. I went down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. I made breakfast which was bacon and pancakes. After I was done making and serving breakfast I went to wake up Kayleen so she can get ready for school.

"Kayleen time to wake up"

"No" she said muffled by the pillow

"Come on you have school and I made your favorite breakfast"

"Fine I'm up" she said sitting up

"Good" I said leaving her room shutting the door behind me.

10 minutes later Kayleen walked down the stairs and sat at the table to eat. I put the food in front of her. She ate then e got in the car an I dropped her off at school.

----------------------

I'm sorry it's short but I'm gonna work on a bully one soon. But enjoy!❤