Day with dad

I woke up the next morning dad took a break from filming Captain America: Civil War. He said he wanted to take me for a surprise. I was really excited. I got ready wearing blue jeans, a white shirt and a black and white flannel.(Picture above) We got in the car and started to drive towards the suprise. I kept asking questions to see if I can guess what it is but all he kept saying was 'you'll see pumpkin' we pulled up to the suprise and it was the fair I was even more excited because I've never been to a fair before.

"Oh my god I've never been to the fair before!" I said excited to be here

"Really?" dad asked

"Yup" I said

"Then what are we waiting for lets go" He said excited thet he gets to do something with me that ive never done. We went and got our tickets and then went in to the fair. We explored went on rides and ate lost of fair food. Dad did his best to avoid being recognized. After staying at the fair for 3 hours or so we went to the store to get stuff for a movie night and ice-cream. When we got to the store we put on baseball caps and sunglasses even though im not known to the puplic my dad said to put it on so i did. We walked into the store and got chips, candy, and ice-cream. We also got some soda and toppings for the ice-cream. We hurried to go check out because people were looking for my dad in the store turns out the hat and glasses didnt work to hide us. We went and checked out then we headed home. When we got home dad ordered pizza and then helped me set up. When we were done setting up we looked at the beuteaful setup then each other and high-fived.(Picture above just dont look at the cat) The pizza got here and while dad got the pizza, I setup the snacks and movie. We were gonna have a marvel marathon and watch all the marvel movies. Dad came and joined me in the fort with the pizza.

"You ready!" Dad asked smiling

"I'm ready!" I said smiling back

"Then lets get this started!" Dad said as he claped his hands. I laughed and pressed play on the first movie. As we were watching the movie we were eating and laughing. We ate so much snacks and junk and we watched so many movies. It was almost midnight and we started watching movies at like 6 pm. As we were watching the Thor movie i got tired so i layed my head down on my dads lap and started to drift off to sleep. Dad started running his fingers in my hair as he kissed my forehead.

"Good night baby" he said in a whisper

"Good night dad" I said in a tired voice. I soon feel asleep and an hour later so did dad. We cuddled all night.

--------TIME SKIP TO MORNING---------

The next morning i woke up to dad making breakfast. I got up and walked into the kithen. I sat down at the table and dad handed me a plate of bacon and eggs. He sat down and ate with me but then he had to go to work. He went and got ready for work while i cleande up last nights mess. It was time for dad to leave for work so i gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek then he left. I finished cleaning up from last night and then i cleaned up breakfast. After i cleand up I watched a movie then relized my room is a mess So i went upstairs to clean up my room then took a nap. After a while dad got home and we continued where we lsft off from lst nights movie. We watched 3 movies but it was getting late.

"Time for bed Kayleen" He said turning off the movie and turning to see me alredy asleep on the couch he smiled and picked me up to cary me to my room. He walked up the stairs to my room and opened the door. He set me on the bed and put the blanket over my small sleeping body gave me a kiss on the forehead and said good night. Then he walked out turning the light off and shuting the door behind him.

------------------------
Sorry i know this one is kind of short and bad but i have school. I hope you enjoy anyway.