Meeting the cast

This takes place during the filming of captian America civil war.

3rd person POV
It's been 2 weeks since Kayleen meet her family and their all back In boston so it's just her and chris.

Kayleen's POV
I woke up early this morning and got ready to meet the cast. I was so excited to meet them. My dad has been filming the new captain America movie and today he decided I get to come with him. Were currently in the car on the way to set and I'm so excited I cant sit still.

"Kay I get your excited but you have to calm down a little bit" dad said well smiling at me.

"Sorry" I said calming my self down

"The cast is really excited to meet you" dad said

"Really!" I said really excited

"Really" he said smiling at my excitement

We pulled up to the set a minute later when we got out of the car I followed close behind dad as we walked through set. On our way to dads trailer we saw Robert Downey jr. And Scarlett Johansson. Dad called them over and I was nervous and hiding behind him. Dad reassured me that everything is ok and I felt a little more comfortable and stepped out from behind dad.

"Hi." I said shyly

"Hi you must be Kayleen I'm Robert and this is scarlett." He said as he knelt down to be my height holding out his hand for me to shake. I reluctantly shook it while smiling at him whilst he smiled back. Then I shook scarlett's hand and looked at dad who was smiling down at me before speaking.

"Well we have to head to my trailer so I can get ready for the scenes." Dad hugged Robert and scarlett and we headed to his trailer they did his makeup and he went to get into costume while I sat on the couch in his trailer. He came back 10 minutes later in his costume.

"Well hello captian America. You look nice dad."

"Thanks pumpkin" He said with a smile

I got to meet the rest of the cast after they filmed a few scenes. I watched them film and I laughed a bunch a the bloopers. Dad filmed until 7:30 and then we got ready to go home. When we got home dad made spaghetti for dinner and we ate. After we ate we watched a movie and went to bed.

Sorry I haven't updated and sorry this chapter is short school is starting for me so I wont be able to update a lot but I'll do my best. But hope you enjoy and goodnight.