Chapter One

Chapter One

~~Lucas~~

Have you ever dreamed about someone that makes you feel the most amazing person ever? I yet have to experience that. I never loved anyone since I was 15. I made that decision because I fell in love with a boy who didn’t appreciate me, and it fucked me up. Love is something that is hard to find. Love is like gone in my world. The only person I truly care about and love is my mother. She is my rock and we tell each other everything. And I do mean everything. She is my best friend. When I found out she fell in love with some guy who lived in Beverly Hills, California, I was beyond astonished. I thought my mom would never find love again after my father…. That sick bastard…. I mumbled in my head. But as I was saying, my mom married this guy Nathan. He has this big investment firm in Los Angeles, NYC, London, and Paris. So he does a lot of traveling. Like going to Charleston, North Carolina. North Caroling is where I was born and raised up to now. We packed up everything besides furniture and made a road trip all the way to Beverly Hills 90210….. I really love that show to be honest. As I was saying before how he is rich and everything. Meaning he has this bomb ass mansion. I never seen it, but my mom has when she came to visit him. I also never met my step siblings Sean and Emily. All my mother and Nathan told me is that Sean is my age, a senior in high school as I am as well. And Emily is a sophomore and is sixteen years old. I never even seen what they look like. My mother told me that they are really sweet and nice, so I hope she is right about that. But they probably will hate me after I tell them that I am gay. Nathan has no problem with it, I just wonder if he told his kids…… I am openly gay actually. Since I was fourteen years old. I came out and there was that. I just told myself “Fuck it” and slammed that closet door open and walked out like a bad bitch. I walked out like the best of the best and flipped my imaginary light brown hair. I told my mom first considering she is my best friend. She was so happy that I could be myself and won’t give a shit what others think. I love my mom to the moon and back. She is always there when I need her. I hope that Sean and Emily won’t take that away from me…..

“We have four hours until we arrive at our new home.” Mom said while staring at the road. Do you know how long of a drive it is from NC to CA?! Like its days!!! We had to stop so much and it became a week trip. But on the bright side, we did sight see a lot. I was astonished about that.

“You should get some rest baby. I will wake you when we arrive.” Mom gestured and smiled. “But mom, I want to see what the world looks like!” I shouted. She started chuckling. “You have had no rest since we left! I don’t see how I let you drove a few states back! I couldn’t rest because of you driving like a maniac!” Mom laughed some more. “Mom, I had to drive fast because other cars was driving fast as well. If I was going slow, they would have killed us.” I pointed out. She just rolled her eyes and looked back at the road. I turned the radio on in my mom’s 2014 Chevy Tahoe. The song “G.U.Y.” By Lady Gaga came on. I started dancing and singing to the music.

“I want to be your G.U.Y.” I started singing. My mom just laughed and singed along with me. “Touch me, Touch me, don’t be sweet, love me, love me.” We singed together making us laugh. “Will you go to sleep now? Since you got your energy out of your system.” Mom asked. I gave her the angrily glare.

“Mother, sorry to inform you that my energy is never gone until-“ I started saying in a British accent when a yawn interrupted me. “I guess I am tired….” I said and laid my seat back. I grabbed my pillow and blanket from behind me and closed my eyes. I started to think about what this family would be like. Soon enough I fell into deep sleep.

“Honey, wake up! We are home!” Mom shouted. I slowly opened my eyes and seen a huge mansion before my eyes. I whipped my eyes in shock, seeing if this was a dream. “Big isn’t it?” Mom asked with a grin. “Did you marry a sugar daddy?” I asked my mom. My mom started laughing. “No, of course not.” She chuckled. Nathan walked out of the house and my mother ran out of the car to jump into his arms. My mom is really young actually. Well, not really young. But she is 34. Meaning she had me when she was sixteen. Oh how sexual you was mom…. I shook my head in disappointment. But hey, I am one sexy stud. So I am not complaining at all. Nathan opened my door and greeted me in a hug.

“I am still sleepy Nathan. And I am grouchy when I am sleepy. If I was you I would step back before I bite your head off.” I said sarcastically. He chuckled and backed up. I undid my seat belt and got out of the car. “Come on.” He said and we walked up to the house. “Charles, Fritz, mind getting their bags and sitting them in my room and his new room?” Nathan asked two mucular guys standing at the door way.

“Who are these two hot hunks?” I asked looking at the both of them, basically drooling. They all started laughing. “They are body guards. And no you can’t have them.” Nathan pointed at me with his index finger. “But I am eighteen. And they are god who knows but they are…..” I started to say but my mom pushed me into the house. I sighed and looked at the big foyer, there is a staircase in the middle of the house leading up the stairs.

“SEAN! EMILY!” Nathan shouted on top of his lungs. Yeah, I bet you have to shout for someone to hear you in this place…. Emily ran down the stairs to hug my mom.

“Hey Rach!” Emily shouted and continued to hug her. “So this is your new step brother.” Mom said and pointed at me. Emily’s eyes shot towards me. She is really gorgeous actually. “I am Emily.” She hugged me. I am guessing that she is a hugger. “Lucas.” I smiled. She smiled back at me. I heard footsteps coming from the stairs to see a hot guy with sweats, a white shirt that clung to his body to show his muscular, shaped abs. And blonde messy hair. “Sean, this is your new step brother Lucas.” Nathan said. Sean raised an eyebrow to Nathan and nodded. Emily walked off with my mom and Nathan walked off to another direction. Just leaving Sean and I standing in the foyer. Sean stared me down and walked closer to me. I gulped nervously. “Just stay out of my way, and out of my stuff. Then we won’t have a problem.” He said and stormed back upstairs. Well he is one rude ass hole…. I said to myself as I watched him walk up the stairs. His ass looks so good in those sweats. I shook my head to snap back into reality. I had these intense butterflies in my stomach. I can’t believe I have butterflies. I never felt this for a long time. I spotted Emily walking back to me. “Do you want a tour?” She asked smiling. I nodded. She grabbed my arm and walked me through the main level first. “This is the living room.” She said and a huge tv was on the wall. Then there was a sectional with two recliners in the living room also. Then we walked through the dining room, and kitchen. God this kitchen is huge as fuck! Then we walked to Nathans office where my mother sat on his desk and they both talked. Then we walked outback. There was a huge pool with a waterfall and hot tub. “How rich are you?” I asked. Emily started laughing. “I don’t know. My father does the bills.” Emily said sarcastically. We finished the down stairs and went up the stairs. She showed me her room, the bathrooms, Sean’s door, since he had his door locked, Nathan and my mom’s room and then a guest room and finally my room. She opened the door and I gasped. There was a window seat, with a view of the city from the distance. Across the room was my king size bed, then to the right was a desk with a laptop sat on it. To the left was my walk in closet and huge bathroom. “Oh sweet baby Jesus.” I gasped as I walked into the closet. Emily chuckled. “I am guessing you love big closets as well?” She asked. I nodded over and over again.

“Does that mean that you are gay?” She raised an eyebrow. I sighed and said yes. She jumped up and down and explained to me how she always wanted a gay brother. Let’s hope Sean says the same thing when he finds out later…..