chapter 10

August Alsina's pov

I woke up this morning happy as hell. I didn't know what was wrong with me, I guess it was because I get to call my niece Kay.

Phone convo

August- hey Kay baby!!!

Kay❤- hey uncle Aug!

August- what you doing?

Kay❤- I'm with mommy but since I see mommy everyday can I come with you for a little bit?

August- of course Kay!! well get ready cuz imma come and get you. Tell everyone I said hey and uncle Aug loves you bye Kay.

Kay❤- bye uncle Aug.

Phone convo over

I knew I had to shoot the music video but it was like 3 hours from now so I had time. Hell even if the music video was now I still would have got Kay. Kay is my favorite niece, even though I'm not supposed to have favorites.

After her daddy died I stepped in and took care of them. I knew her mom couldn't do it on her own. I don't ever want my nieces chasing after niggas. I want them to provide and take care of themselves, but I let them know that there is no shame in asking for help cuz I'm here for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Kay drove around I took her shopping. We ate ice cream and since the doctor said I had to eat more. I chilled with Kay for about 2 hours then I dropped her off at her house.

"Bye Kay, I love you." I hugged Kay and got in my car and rolled down the window.

"Bye uncle Aug, I love you too."

I smiled and waved to Kay and her mom then I pulled off. I had to get ready for the the music video in about an hour.

Tyga's pov

I was having so much fun with Chyna and King then my phone went off.

Phone convo

Tyga- wassup nigga.

Yungin- wassup it's ya boy August.

Tyga- I know but wassup Yungin.

Yungin- yeah I wanted to know if you wanted to be in the 'no love' video it's just a small part so it won't take that long.

Tyga- alright I'll be there. what time?

Yungin- in an hour.

Tyga- see you there. With yo mellow yellow ass.

Yungin- (laughs) bye nigga with yo soy sauce ass.

Phone convo over

"Babe who was that?" Chyna asked.

"August, he wants me to come down on set for a music video. It won't take long."

"Alright bye." Chyna said while hugging me and I gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Daddy don't go!!!" King said while tugging on my pants.

"Lil man I'll be back. Alright? Then me and you can play."

I hugged my son and left. I had to go to this shoot to make my money so I can provide for Chyna and King.

I never heard King say that before, I was ready to call August and cancel the video. The only reason I didn't was because I needed the money and it wasn't gonna take that long. I was just ready to get it over with.

Chyna's pov

It hurt me to see Ty leave but I was used to it. I think it hurt King more, I never heard him say that. I hear him say stuff like "daddy I missed you." I missed Ty, we spent like 3 days together with King and we didn't argue. I liked it like this.

Nicki's pov

I made it onto the set of 'no love'. Then I spotted Tyga.

"Hey Ty!!! What you doing here?"

"Wassup Nick, I'm here cuz I'm in the video."

"Really? Well have you seen August?"

"Nah I haven't seen him." Tyga said.

I walked around until I saw August on his phone.

"Hey Nicki you ready for the video?"

"Yeah, so did you do your first scene already?" I asked.

"Yeah, I did my scenes so now we just have to do the scenes with you and Tyga in it."

"Well let's make this video." I said.

____________________________
Was it bad for Tyga to leave to do the video?
August had a pov
Comment,vote, and follow me!!
Luv ya❤✌