Chapter 54

In short, Feng Ying won't be able to return to participate in the competition.

    At the end of the month, as Fang Miaomiao had imagined, the emperor suddenly said that he would test the talents of the kings and grandchildren, and added an exam.

    On the one hand, Wu Anhou regretted that Yu's second son was not in the capital and could not participate, but he was also proud of the good results of the third and fourth sons.

    The third and fourth year old were still young. The emperor smiled and asked a few questions about his studies. Hearing the answer, he was quite satisfied, and said repeatedly: "The next generation is terrible."

    The two responded modestly, and the emperor said: "You should be diligent and studious."

    Therefore, most of the winners of the competition on the day were given a small or small official position. If they were younger, they would be rewarded with some prizes such as the Four Treasures of the Study.

    The third and fourth sons were quite honorable when they returned home, and they felt much louder when they walked. .At this time, Wu Anhou had to look at the third and fourth.

    It is inevitable to whisper in my heart that the third and fourth sons are so good, and the emperor's eyes are so good, this is the blue smoke from their ancestors' graves.

    Thinking of the other two sons, it's very sad.

    Such as the boss. If you don't do it well, you have to join the family and go to Anshun Houfu. Furious at him too! The boss will not participate in such a good opportunity for competition.

    I don't know what I'm tinkering with all day.

    The second child is out of luck. First suffered a serious illness, suddenly became inactive, and after that, he was not an heir. Inexplicably, he was transferred to Wanchuan County as the county magistrate.

    This Wanchuan County is so poor that the birds do not shit, which is not a good job.

    For the people rewarded by the emperor today, whoever gets the job does not need to be the magistrate of Wanchuan County. .I don't know why Wang Shangshu would recommend Feng Ying to be such a small county magistrate. If it weren't for the broken place he suddenly recommended, how could Feng win be sent to this place.

    In today's competition, one of Wang Shangshu's own distant relatives got a high score after the competition, and then got the opportunity to be a clerk at Dali Temple.

    Wouldn't it be ten times better than doing a magistrate in Wanchuan County!

    Moreover, Wang Shangshu's distant relative is simply an inexperienced fellow! How can I get a high score?

    The more Wu'an Hou thought about it, the more he felt strange, and the more he suspected that Wang Shangshu was going to kill him, and that Wang Shangshu was venting the problem. Otherwise, how could Wang Shangshu's stupid relatives get high scores. Wang Shangshu belongs to the Ministry of Etiquette and specializes in these things. It's hard not to doubt that he is not in the middle of it.

.Angrily, he went to the memorial to report that someone had vented the test, alluding to the negligence of the Ministry of Ritual, and aimed at Wang Shangshu.

    The emperor was speechless when he received this fold. He came up with all the questions, how do you vent them? Can Wu'anhou's brain go to cure.

    Who does this mean to vent the question? Will I vent the question?

    The emperor was so angry that he threw the zhezi on Wu'anhou directly. The prince went to the Imperial Study Room and saw this, and when he came back, he told Fang Miaomiao about the incident.