Chapter 48

Lan Zhu didn't know, why the father came back with a child suddenly. The child was white, tender, and very cute, wrapped in an apricot-pink blanket, and his eyes were black and bright. The lotus leaf on the top of the head has fallen off freely.

    Lanzhu still wanted to hug, but Feng Nonglian didn't let her hug. This little bastard has a vision in his body, which easily attracts other people's attention.

    Feng Nonglian asked Lanzhu to tidy up the room, put the child next to Fang Miaomiao, and then lowered the curtain. Let Lanzhu look at Fang Miaomiao in the room, and if there is any situation, he should report it to himself, and then go and feed the child.

    The two of them naturally do not have such things as milk and water. It’s not appropriate to ask a nanny. It’s the same reason as before, and it’s easy to attract other people’s attention.

.Fortunately, he had already made preparations before, and brought the milk cows here.

    Milk in this kind of place is not easy to preserve, and if it is left for a while, it may deteriorate. It's all fresh milk before cooking.

    Feng Nonglian thought about her baby who was born with teeth. It is estimated that there is no ordinary kid who is squeamish. This milk should be drunk.

    After Fang Miaomiao slept for a while, Feng Nonglian had not yet returned. He felt something heavy on his chest and woke him up.

    He opened his eyes and turned his big eyes to the small eyes of the little fat man sitting on his chest.

    Fang Miaomiao blinked and immediately realized the identity of this little fat man.

    The little fat man was hungry and hungry, lying on Fang Miaomiao and chewing and biting. Fang Miaomiao squeezed the fat man's mouth, and turned the fat man on the bed with one finger.

.The little fat man fell on the bed with his limbs up and down, unable to get up.

    "Hey..." The little fat man struggled a few times, and found that he couldn't get up at all, so he cried loudly.

    Fang Miaomiao didn't coax the child, and when he saw the little fat man cry, he became anxious. Holding the little fat man, shaking again and again.

    Fortunately, the little fat man just thundered and didn't rain. He howled for a long time, but he didn't get a single drop of rain.

    I was crying fake.

    A fake cry is a fake cry, and it looks pitiful.

    Fang Miaomiao asked Lanzhu to bring cold boiled water over. It's not easy to feed, the bowl is holding the little boy's face.

    Fortunately, Feng Nonglian arrived. Did not let the super novice dad toss the stupid son to death. Fang Miaomiao has been spoiled since childhood, let alone taking care of children. He can't take care of himself, he is still a big baby with clothes to stretch out his hand and open his mouth.

.Feng Nonglian took the child, and the little fat man finally felt more comfortable, hummed twice, and threw his fart in front of Fang Miaomiao.

    Feng Nonglian slapped him twice and said, "That's your father. Don't be rude."

    The little fat man was photographed for a moment, and he sniffed twice, but still did not dare to cry. He was afraid that the bad-hearted father in front of him would still beat him up.

    "Okay, are you hungry?"

    Little fat man could not understand what he said, but the survival instinct urged him to crawl towards the smell of milk. The little fat man crawled over and wanted to suck milk like a Coyote.