Chapter 19

A marriage that no one had expected in Huajing was so decided.

    Even Fang Miaomiao, a person who had been born again, found it incredible. In the previous life, Wang Shangshu's daughter was married to the third prince. Feng Ying's other wives and concubines were also someone else.

    How can these two people who can't beat them make good deeds so easily?

    Fang Miaomiao was puzzled, and asked Feng Nonglian about this. Feng Nonglian rarely looked at him sourly, and asked half sourly:

    "Miaomiao cares so much about what her second child does? Does it matter who he married?"

    Fang Miaomiao was taken aback. Brother is so steady and generous, he can even speak so sourly. When I was surprised, I felt sweet in my heart. Hehehe, brother must be jealous for him.

    Fang Miao Miaoguang smirked in her heart, and did not answer Feng Nonglian's words for a while. Feng Nonglian didn't hear the denial, so she was even more sour.

."The second child is irritable and he is not a good person. Does Miao Miao still remember the teenage friendship between you?" Feng Nonglian said that the two words of teenage friendship were dead, and never mentioned that it was a young love.

    He didn't care that Fang Miaomiao liked her second child before, but he passed away.

    Now when I think of it, I just feel like a dense needle in my heart, I can't wait to grab my second child and kick him out of the sky.

    Fang Miaomiao rarely saw her brother jealous, so she pretended to say: "Brother, I met Feng Ying when I was three years old. After we have known each other for a long time, I was a little surprised. After all, we are old acquaintances."

    Is it better to be an old acquaintance or an old friend! ?

    Feng Nonglian didn't dare to think about it, and said in a serious and practical way: "Knowing it from an early age is nothing good. It is easy to be blinded by the beautiful fantasy of childhood and cause a wrong understanding of people..Now it is time to correct this misconception. "

    Puff. It's really interesting to be jealous.

    Feng Nonglian turned his head to look at Fang Miaomiao, he still giggled, not knowing what he was thinking. Could it be that he recalled the funny childhood stories of He Feng Ying and couldn't help but laugh?

    This is not impossible.

    Although he didn't go out very much because of a long illness, he occasionally got out of the yard several times, pushing his wheelchair out, and he saw Feng Ying and Fang Miaomiao playing.

    They had a great time at that time.

    Only oneself will never fit in.

    Feng Nong Lian became sour and even forgot that although his body was still small at the time, the soul in his body belonged to an adult. I didn't like the things children play, and I never thought about joining them.

    But it makes no sense to be sour. The more he thought about it.

    Fang Miaomiao was afraid of him before. .When I saw him, Sa Yazi ran away, as if he was a ghost that can eat people.

    Even not long ago, Fang Miaomiao was unfamiliar with herself. They are childhood sweethearts, and they are wicked.

    Just before the marriage was given, Fang Miaomiao didn't like him. Will people's feelings change overnight?