Chapter 14

Feng Nong Lian brought Fang Miaomiao to a farm in the suburbs.

    There are many cattle on the farm. Fang Miaomiao had only seen a buffalo from a distance, and he had not come into contact with a cow so close, and felt very strange for a while.

    And these cows are not the same as the cows he has seen. Big scalpers that are not common in farmland. These cows have black and white patterns on their bodies, and their heads are very fat.

    "A lot of cows. They look so strange."

    The people in the Zhuangzi are milking. When Lao Cheng saw his son coming in, he hurriedly greeted him.

    "Shi Zi Ye, you are here. He Shi Zi Ye is married, this is Anshun Xiaohou Ye. I have seen Xiao Hou Ye."

    "Yeah. Old Cheng, go ahead, I'll take Miaomiao to take a look."

    Old Cheng got the order and went on to milk the milk.

    Fang Miaomiao looked curiously. Quite eager to try. .My brother's health in his previous life was getting worse and worse, and he almost never went out or brought him here.

    "Want to play?"

    Fang Miaomiao nodded, staring at him with bright eyes.

    "Then go over."

    Fang Miaomiao excitedly pushed Feng Nonglian's wheelchair to the cow. Carrying a bucket, Lao Cheng is massaging a cow.

    "Go ahead, I'll watch."

    Old Cheng enthusiastically explained to Fang Miaomiao how to milk the milk. Fang Miaomiao listened carefully and nodded like garlic from time to time.

    "That's it, Master Xiaohou, you try and be careful."

    Fang Miaomiao took a breath, raised his courage, squatted under the cow, grabbed the cow’s head with both hands, and squeezed the cow’s head. As soon as she grabbed and squeezed, the milky white milk spurted out, splashing all over her face, but she didn’t touch the milk bucket.

.He hurriedly moved the bucket in a little bit, but he accidentally hurt the cow, and the cow raised his foot to kick someone.

    Old Cheng was scared to death. It's over this time!

    With a swish, Fang Miaomiao was completely grabbed by a vine, and the cow's hoof kicked out of thin air, and continued to squat on the ground to eat grass.

    "Scared, scared me to death! Why does it kick me!"

    Feng Nonglian's face turned pale.

    "Come here, let me see."

    Fang Miaomiao squatted down, and Feng Nonglian took him to look carefully, and then he was relieved to make sure that he was not injured.

    "You little idiot! Why do you always act so recklessly. My soul is scared by you."

    "Brother, I was wrong. I must be more careful later."

    "Will be a while?"

    "Quite fun!"

.Lao Cheng hurriedly pleaded guilty to the son: "It's the villain who didn't discipline a good cow, and disturbed Master Xiaohou. Please ask the son to punish him."

    "It's nothing, it has nothing to do with you, it's my own problem." Fang Miaomiao waved his hand, letting go of Lao Cheng.

    When Fang Miaomiao said this, Feng Nonglian would naturally not say anything. But then, never let him get close to the cows in the farm again. Neither can chickens, ducks, nor geese.