Chapter 21

Fang Miaomiao was messing around in the room, and suddenly heard footsteps outside.

    "Brother, are you back? Brother?" Fang Miaomiao walked out from behind the screen, but he didn't expect that the person in front of him was Feng Ying.

    There was blood on his forehead, his complexion was red, his clothes were disheveled, and his body was full of alcohol. He was drunk at first sight.

    "What are you doing here? Get out!" As soon as he was about to call someone, Feng Ying rushed over and covered his mouth.

    "Miaomiao! It's you! Have you come into my dream?"

    "Hmm." Fang Miaomiao was thrown to the ground by him, struggling desperately, and smashed it with his hand unconsciously groping for things.

    Feng Ying's skin was thick and thick, and he was smashed, but only a pain.

    "Don't make noise, don't make noise, let me give you a good hug."

    Go away! .Fang Miaomiao grabbed the small stool and smashed it towards Feng Ying. During the scuffle, things on the table were scattered all over the floor.

    Feng Nonglian declined the prince's dinner, and was anxious to go home.

    The prince looked at him with a smile, teasing Fang Miaomiao.

    "Okay, my companion is really a clingy man. Go back and accompany him early, maybe you will cry when it's late."

    After Feng Nonglian arrived home, remembering that Fang Miaomiao had been sent by someone to pass on the message, she sent the carriage to the Anshun Hou Mansion.

    Seeing that it was Feng Nonglian, the concierge led him in. Feng Nonglian didn't go to Anshun Hou Mansion often, and the road was a bit unfamiliar. After arriving at the main yard, Lanzhu was playing a fan on the stone bench in the yard to enjoy the coolness.

    Because they don't live here often, there are not many people in the yard.

    "Shizi, you are back. Master Xiaohou has been waiting for you in the room for a long time."

    "Has he eaten yet?"

."I've eaten it. My lord said he wanted to eat fermented rice balls, and the kitchen was still ready, saying that he would eat together when you came back. The girl was watching the fire in the kitchen, and the slave asked them to bring them over."

    "You go. I'll just go in."

    Lan Zhu went to the back kitchen, and Feng Nonglian pushed the door in by herself. As soon as the door opened, he smelled a strange fragrance. Look at the ground again, there are several mud footprints and blood stains.

    Shocked in his heart, he hurriedly pushed the wheelchair in, and heard the sound of sobbing and pushing and fighting. The ground was messy, things fell to the ground, and a porcelain bottle rolled in the middle of the room.

    Walking inside, I saw a stranger pressing Fang Miaomiao. Feng Nonglian was anxious, angry and worried, and various emotions came to her heart.

    Pressing the switch of the wheelchair, took a whip from the armrest. The whip rolled up Feng Ying and fell to the ground.

.Feng Ying was about to stand up in pain, but he realized that he was a little numb. His clothes were all scratched, and there were blood stains on his skin. The whip has thorns, and the thorns are poisonous and can numb people's muscles.

    Feng Ying couldn't move, and watched Feng Nonglian gradually approaching. He didn't know why Feng Nonglian, who was already dead, stood in front of him alive.