Chapter 45

"Shiwei Zheng, are you jealous?"

    Shiwei Zheng raised his eyes and looked at the person: "What are you talking about, I don't understand."

    The subordinate smiled and said, "Why don't Zheng Shiwei pretend to understand. You and I have served the prince for many years, and it hasn't been long since Feng Nonglian came, so he won the prince's heart. There is really no trace of jealousy and injustice in Zheng Shiwei's heart. Is it true that you are really willing to be held down by Feng Nong Lian all the time. If your subordinates say, if the crown prince has been only interested in Feng Nong Lian, it would be better to leave..."

    "Nonsense." Zheng Shiwei interrupted him, "Don't talk nonsense and maliciously speculate on me."

    Although he was jealous, he was not stupid enough to tell other people these things. On the contrary, the courage of the subordinate in front of him aroused his vigilance.

    "We are working together under His Highness, we should do our best to His Highness, and we must not have two hearts..Since you are so, I am afraid I can't keep you. "

    The subordinate angrily begged for mercy: "Brother Zheng, I just said a few sour words, and I definitely don't have a double heart for your Highness. Please forgive me, Brother Zheng. My mouth..."

    He snapped a mouth to himself. Shiwei Zheng gave a cold snort and left.

    The subordinate raised his head, his face still a little gloomy that he did not succeed.

    Although he reprimanded his subordinates, he might not be at all uneasy in his heart. But that's not irritating, it's just that you can't compete for favor. It is absolutely impossible for him to switch to others.

    It's just that guy, it seems that you have to kick him outside, stay away from the prince. He didn't want this person's words to reach the prince's ears and cause the prince's dissatisfaction. Just can't make the prince suspicious.

.The prince is now very satisfied with Feng Nong Lian. Because Feng Nonglian gave him a few profitable jobs in succession, Feng Nonglian came up with ideas and people, and he made a lot of money by connecting with contacts and territories.

    Even if he sealed the lotus with sourness, the silver he earned for the prince was real.

    After a few days, the prince suddenly found that there was one less waiter by his side.

    "Where is Chen Fifteen?"

    Chen Fifteen was the one who spoke sourly in Zheng Shiwei's ear that day.

    Servant Zheng lied without changing his face: "Chen Wuwu was unwell and took a leave of absence for a few days. The subordinates have sent him home to rest." In fact, he was sent out by him, and he had not seen him for at least half a year. The prince.

    "Is it a serious illness? Did you give me a pension?" the prince asked with concern.

    "His Royal Highness, it's not a particularly serious illness..It's just that there are sores on his face, which is very ugly, and I am afraid it hurts the prince's eyes. The subordinates boldly called the shots and gave him some money to go back to his hometown for treatment. "

    "Okay. That's good." With so many people going back and forth, it is impossible for the prince to ask everyone carefully.

    Although the prince basically lived outside the East Palace, there were also mansions outside the palace. After sitting in the study for a while, he heard someone report outside.