Chapter 20

Fang Miaomiao sneaked home with a few copies of chungongtu and a bottle of indescribable medicine from the prince.

    As soon as he entered the yard, he covered his head and rushed into the room to hide things.

    Sitting in the courtyard, Feng Nonglian looked suspiciously at Fang Miaomiao's guilty conscience.

    "Master Xiaohou went out alone, didn't any of you follow?" Feng Nonglian put down her book and asked her servant coldly.

    Jiao Xing hurriedly said: "If we return to the world, Master Xiaohou would not let the rest of us follow. When Master Xiaohou went out, Agui followed. When he came back, Agui came back alone."

    "Call Agui."

    Agui came over tremblingly, and saw Feng Nonglian as a little chicken cub in fear.

    "Let's talk about it, why did you leave Xiaohouye alone."

.Agui stammered: "It was Master Xiaohou who asked me to come back first."

    Feng Nonglian felt more and more suspicious.

    "Usually you didn't go out with Master Xiaohou, why today he specially ordered you to accompany you."

    Agui rubs his hands, can he answer? Little Hou Ye said it specially, and I can't say it, especially Xiao Hou Ye.

    As for why I was looking for him, it was because he was usually in charge of buying books. The people in the bookstore are all familiar with him, and he can get fine and orphan products that are not available outside.

    When Agui was in a dilemma, Fang Miaomiao opened the window and looked out. Seeing that Feng Nonglian was deliberately interrogating Agui, she was as anxious as an ant in a hot pot.

    He grabbed the window, jumped his feet and said, "Brother what are you doing! Agui went out to play with me for a while, and you interrogated him if you don't believe me! Brother, I'm so sad!"

    "I didn't doubt you.".Feng Nonglian left Agui to coax Fang Miaomiao, who looked sad, "Brother is worried about you. No one is following, it's not safe."

    Seeing Feng Nonglian seemed to be coming in, Fang Miaomiao quickly moved a stool to block the door. His things haven't been hidden yet.

    After blocking the door, Fang Miaomiao crouched towards the window and said, "Brother, don't come in. I don't want to talk to you for the time being. Humph! Brother, please reflect on it outside."

    After that, the window was closed and no one paid any attention.

    Feng Nonglian rubbed her eyebrows, but she couldn't help Fang Miaomiao, so she waved her hand and let Agui go.

    Agui escaped. I vowed never to do anything secretly with Xiaohouye again. The world is so scary.

    Fang Miao, who was hiding in the room, looked at the stack of indescribable books and a bottle of indescribable medicine piled on the bed with embarrassment.

    Where should I hide?

.Let's take a look before hiding. It seems quite interesting. Fang Miaomiao casually pulled out a book from it, and the title was called "A Certain Yang Eighteen Styles".

    Turning to the first page, two white-and-white men twisted and twisted together in a very strange posture. Fang Miaomiao watched for a long time and didn't know how they did it.

    Maybe they are all martial arts wizards with unique bones.

    "Is there no simpler posture?" Fang Miaomiao muttered, then turned to the next page, his eyes lit up, "Hey, this seems to be easier."