Chapter 33

"The emperor! Why can't the minister participate!" Fang Miaomiao patted her chest, "The minister is not bad! The minister is ready to take the ranking."

    The emperor laughed loudly: "Okay, you're not bad. Go ahead and let me know, what's wrong with you!"

    Except for the emperor and the young princes of the princesses and concubines, some veterans and some civil servants who were not able to martial arts, almost all the officials mounted their horses and set off with bows and arrows.

    The guard pulled a horse over, and Fang Miaomiao didn't go up for a long time. Concubine Rong looked anxiously on stage, and the emperor laughed.

    "I can't even ride a horse! I still need to get the ranking!" Seeing Concubine Rong's anxiety, the emperor calmed her, "Ai Concubine don't worry. He can do it."

    Concubine Rong had no choice but to drink tea, trying to make herself less worried. .The palace man held an umbrella for her, fearing that she would catch a cold, and put a blanket on Concubine Rong's legs to keep her warm.

    Seeing other concubine eyes hot. She is spoiled now, everything is better than others.

    "Bah! Who knows if I can be born." Someone cursed in his heart.

    Fang Miaomiao got on the horse for a long time, but didn't go up. The prince rode over on his royal horse and said, "How about it, can it work?"

    Fang Miaomiao wiped his sweat. Although he is not good at horseback riding, he still knows how to do it anyway. Just worrying about the stomach, it's not very convenient.

    "This horse is too tall."

    "It's you who are too short." The prince said bluntly, "Come here, and change his horse. Bring the little pony in this palace to Master Xiaohou."

    The guard quickly signed a horse. It's not big, it's a pony with a red mane, and has a very docile personality. .The prince seldom rides, he always rides his white horse.

    "You can ride her. Scarlet is a docile little mare. Even a child can ride it. It has a good temper and doesn't kick people."

    "Couldn't it be sassy enough?" Fang Miaomiao was pretty stinky, everyone else was a tall horse, just his little pony.

    "Hurry up!" The prince decided not to talk with him.

    All right. Fang Miaomiao patted Crimson's ass, Crimson squatted down obediently and let him mount.

    After Fang Miaomiao sat up, Blush slowly stood up. It really was a docile little mare. Much better than the violent horse just now.

    Fang Miaomiao dug out from her body, took out a few fruits, and fed them to Scarlet.

    "Xiaohong, you are good! Don't run around later! Slow down!"

.Crimson ate Fang Miaomiao's feed in two bites, and yelled twice to show that he understood. Shun Shun carried Fang Miaomiao to the distance.

    In fact, he had encountered Feng Ying, and Feng Ying seemed to want to help him get on the horse. Fang Miaomiao ignored him directly.

    Feng Ying looked at Wang Shangshu in the distance, thought for a moment, but decided that he couldn't talk to him. Some time ago, I just learned a lesson from Feng Nonglian. He was a little angry.

    Furthermore, he cannot offend his future father-in-law now. Since Fang Miaomiao could no longer marry, Feng Ying still didn't want to let go of Wang Shangshu's relationship.