Chapter 66

Xiao Hua's appetite is really good. Fang Miaomiao can't eat anymore, Xiaohua still has one bite after another.

    I don't know how his belly grows.

    Fang Miaomiao touched Xiaohuayuanyuan's bulging belly and said, "My dear, you can't eat it anymore. If you eat it again, you will turn into a big watermelon."

    Xiao Hua giggled, not knowing that she was ashamed. Pulling up the clothes, patted his belly and said: "Guagua~"

    He was so beautiful when he heard the watermelon, and he thought he was awesome.

    Fang Miaomiao didn't allow Xiaohua to eat anymore, and led him to digest food without asking the stone to hold again.

    Fang Miaomiao bought spring couplets, blessings, and firecrackers, and carried a bunch of miscellaneous things, all of which were held by stones. There are too many, so let the store go directly to home.

.Standing on the bench with his feet on the stone, he pasted Spring Festival couplets on the door.

    "Master Xiaohou, look at it, is it correct?"

    "It's a bit crooked, go a little further to the left..." Fang Miaomiao just said, when he saw the little devil in the family holding his fat legs to climb a stool.

    "Hey! Xiaohua, come down--"

    Half of Xiaohua's body was hung on the stool, one leg was lifted up, and one leg was still underneath. When he heard his father call him, she turned her head, and almost fell off the stool with most of her body. The chubby legs are still rubbing, moving up, but the farts are getting heavier and heavier, falling down.

    Fang Miaomiao hugged him down and patted his fart.

    "Father!"

    Xiao Hua is still a little dumbfounded.

    "It's useless to call dad. Unconscious grandfather."

.Xiao Hua was controlled not to crawl around, so she stared at the rooster that was raised in the yard and was about to kill.

    The rooster is not too big, just when it first crows. The bigger the meat is, the meat will start to grow old. The rooster is tied under the tree with a rope. The chicken lowered his head to eat the rice, Xiao Hua looked at it for a while and then went to lick the rooster.

    "Chiji! Chichi!" Xiaohua wowed and jumped in front of the rooster. The rooster was taken aback, changed the place and continued to pecking at the rice grains on the ground, just ignoring him.

    Xiao Hua refused to follow her. Kneel down and pull the cock's tail. When the rooster turned his head, he took a bite of the little flower.

    Xiao Hua cried out. The person watching from a distance thought he was crying, so he hurriedly went to coax. Unexpectedly, Xiao Hua pouted her fart, knocking down the cock, pressing the chicken underneath, and slapped the cock with his hand up.

    "Bad chick! Bad chick! Hit! Hit!"

.The cock is not easy to mess with either. You come and I go, the chicken pecked him, he hit the chicken. The servant hurriedly picked up Xiao Hua, but Xiao Hua was still unwilling to go, so she kicked her legs vigorously.

    When Feng Nonglian came back, Fang Miaomiao had a fight with a chicken. He was given two bites of "lotus root" and threw his son, who was covered with chicken feathers and chicken manure, to Feng Nonglian.

    "Look at your son!" Fang Miaomiao pinched her nose and said, "This son can't take it! It's so stinking."

    Feng Nonglian helplessly rinsed her son, and Fang Miaomiao didn't want to be next to her. Feng Nonglian squeezed the fat white son in the bathtub, and smiled: "Smelly baby, now my father dislikes you."

    Xiao Hua sat in the bathtub, raised his feet to get closer to smell, and one did not sit well, and then slipped into the bathtub.

    "I, it's fragrant, it doesn't smell." Xiaohua said frankly.

    Feng Nonglian laughed.

."Well, our little flowers don't smell at all."

    Xiaohua found the supporter, nodded more proudly, and said loudly: "Yeah!"

    Fang Miaomiao was speechless, and said: "Your daddy doesn't think you are smelly, just follow him."

    Xiaohua still shouted "Well"! Make Fang Miaomiao angry to death.

    Feng Nonglian gave Xiaohua a big kiss, took him out of the water, dried him and put on his clothes on the bed.

    Xiao Hua fought on the bed for a while, but couldn't sit still, she stretched her arms to give Fang Miaomiao a hug. Seeing that Fang Miaomiao didn't come to hug him, he stretched out his arms, stretched and stretched, and almost fell off the bed again.

    Fortunately, Fang Miaomiao actually stared at him from time to time, and reached out to catch Xiao Hua. Xiao Hua was still giggling.

    The next day, Feng Nonglian stayed at home and made some fried and roasted seeds for Chinese New Year. .Sunflower seeds, peanuts, and broad beans were all scrambled.

    "Try it." Feng Nonglian took a few fried broad beans and fed them to Fang Miaomiao.

    Xiao Hua is not as high as the stove, she is holding her feet on Feng Nonglian's legs and wants to climb up.

    "Yeah!" Xiaohua's feet hung in the air, and she felt that she suddenly rose up. It turned out that Fang Miaomiao grabbed her by the collar and lifted it up.

    "Father."

    Fang Miaomiao put him down again.

    Feng Nonglian fed him a bean that had been chilled.

    Xiao Hua bit on a bean, his teeth rattling. When the adults were not paying attention, Xiao Hua clicked a lot.

    Not surprisingly, my tongue was broken.

    Feng Nong Lian absolutely wouldn't let him eat anymore. He only took an orange for Xiao Hua and asked him to slowly grind the orange.
.