Chapter 32 - Hotel Romance

Lena and Kara arrive at the Baldwin Hotel, about 10 blocks from Kara's penthouse. The duo knew they couldn't risk going back to someplace where Lillian and Lex's people would be waiting, looking for Kara, so they decided to go to a hotel. However, that didn't mean that they would go to some cheap hotel or anything, Kara is a billionaire after all. So, after walking away from Al's Dive Bar, hand in hand, the duo continued to walk for a couple of blocks, until they reached a cash machine, where Kara withdrew $500, so they could pay in cash for the hotel. Kara didn't want to pay via her card, and have the hotel room be traced back to her if Lillian and Lex somehow get a hold of her bank records. Once the duo had the money, they got into a cab, and then made their way to the Baldwin.

Kara and Lena come crashing into the hotel room, Lena taking Kara in for a passionate kiss as their hotel room door closes behind them. However, Kara quickly pulls away from the kiss, causing Lena to look at her confused.

"No.... I want to kiss Lena.... not Katie." Kara says.

Lena now grows a smile on her face, and then deactivates her image inducer, placing it to the side.

"There she is." Kara smiles, feeling so happy right now, and then deactivates her own image inducer.

Once Kara's image inducer is deactivated, Kara takes Lena in for a soaring kiss, pressing the former homeless woman up against the wall. Lena, for her part, kisses Kara back, passionatly, loving every single second of what is happening right now. Lena is simply so happy, she feels like she is floating, and for a second she has to check just to make sure that Kara isn't flying them a few feet off the ground.

"I've wanted this for a long time." Kara says, as she continues to kiss Lena, with Lena continuing to kiss her back.

"Hmmmm." Lena hums, happily, "A few weeks isn't that long."

"No." Kara replies, breaking for their kiss, but only keeping about an inch of distance between the two of them. "I mean this.... someone who I feel this with..... I have never felt this way before.... with anyone else.... Kissing you...... it's like I have never kissed anyone else.... None of my previous kisses compare."

Instead of answering, Lena takes Kara in for another passionate kiss, wanting to convey all the emotions she is feeling right now into the kiss. Lena honestly feels like she is on cloud nine. Throughout Lena's life, even before she found out who Lex truly was, and before everything happened with Lex and Lillian, Lena always worried that she wouldn't ever be able to connect with anyone deeply, on an emotional level. Lena always thought that she would either end up alone, never finding someone she wants to come home to, or she would end up with someone who she just tolerated the most. Even while Lena was dating Jack, always in the back of her mind she knew that they were not perfect for each other, Lena didn't feel with Jack how she feels now with Kara, it didn't feel special. It felt like they were going through the motions, even if Jack didn't think they were, it was actually one of the reasons that Lena didn't find it too difficult to end things with Jack, and move back to Metropolis.

"I know what you mean..... I never thought I'd have this..." Lena says, breaking from the kiss for a moment.

Kara and Lena just smile happily at each other for the next few seconds, simply taking the moment in. For Kara and Lena, it feels like it has taken forever for them to get here, but in reality, it hasn't, it has only taken a month or so. But perhaps Kara and Lena are more so thinking about their own lives, how it has taken them 27 and 25 years respectively, to finally get to this very moment, a moment that they both know will be a defining moment for the rest of their lives.

Kara takes Lena in for another passionate kiss, her heart feeling so full, that lonely feeling completely gone. All Kara wants is Lena, only Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena. Right now, Kara would give away everything she owns for Lena. Kara would happily live as a homeless woman for Lena. Kara would do absolutely anything for her, and Lena feels exactly the same way.