SEVEN

LUCIA walked into the house, admiring her new tattoos.

She then heard a nose upstairs

"Hello? Is anyone home?" She called.

There was no reply, so she walked upstairs to her brother's room.

"Lucas?" She whispered.

Unfortunately for her, she opened the door and found him making out with Yasmine.

"Oh my fucking god!" She yelled.

They pulled apart and Lucas's eyes widened. Yasmine looked over and smirked, waving at the girl.

"Lucia what the hell are you doing?" Lucas shouted.

"What the hell am I doing? What the hell are you doing? Especially with her !" Lucia exclaimed.

"Gosh, Lucia, what did I ever do to you? Your the one who took my best friend." Yasmine whined.

"Oh shut up, bitch." Lucia spat.

"Okay, Lucia enough. Get the hell out of my room."

"Are you serious?" Lucia furrowed her eyebrows. "You're choosing her over me?"

"Lucia, go." Lucas pointed.

"Fuck you, Lucas."

Lucia then left the room and went to her own, slamming the door shut.

Opening her laptop, he looked for Moon's contact and pressed the call button.

The brunette picked up right away.

"Hey, Ci."

"Guess what the fuck just happened."

"Oh shit, what?" She asked.

"I found Yasmine in my brother's bedroom."

Moon gasped. "You're serious?"

"Unfortunately. I'm so pissed."

"Well, I don't think your brother has any idea what's going on. Yasmine, on the other hand, she knows exactly what the fuck she's doing. I'm so sorry, Ci."

"Whatever."

"How'd it go with Hawk?" Moon asked.

"It went fine. Here are the tattoos I got."

Lucia showed the girl the three butterflies and Moon gasped covering her mouth with her hand.

"Those are gorgeous!"

"Thank you."

There was a silence until Lucia spoke up. "So about that kiss today in the hallway...was that meant in a platonic way?"

"I have no idea what that means, but if it means as a friend, then yes, it was platonic." Moon answered.

"Okay, just checking in. Sorry I'm being so, I don't know, not here, I'm just annoyed."