Heal Me (BokLix)

Pairing: SKZ & Felix & Yongbok

Genre: Fantasy AU

!!TW!! : mild angst, trust issues, past abuse, past toxic relationship, it's NOT incest even if it might seem like it, why is this a tag, anyway trauma, kind-of PTSD

(requested by @Imari)

.

.

.

"Hi there! You must be new around here, right? I've never seen you before!"

Felix startled, shooting a wide-eyed look at the man who'd just called out to him. He was a little taller than him, dressed in white garments with long, black hair framing his handsome features.

"I- I just moved here," confirmed Felix in a soft, subdued voice.

The man grinned. "I'm Hyunjin! One of my boyfriends is the owner of this shop!"

"Oh. I'm- I'm Felix. It's nice to meet you, Hyunjin-ssi."

"You're a cutie," beamed Hyunjin, and Felix instantly flushed a deep red. "Tell you what, grab whatever you want, and I'll give you a discount – take it as a welcome gift!"

"O- oh, I couldn't possibly accept—"

"Felix? Is everything okay?"

The freckled boy exhaled in relief as a familiar, cloaked figure approached, immediately intertwining their fingers when their hands brushed together. Though he was wearing a mask that covered the lower half of his face, Felix would recognize the long, silky strands of grey hair that tumbled from under his large, reed hat.

"Yongbok," he greeted quietly. "I'm okay."

Yongbok nodded, shooting a suspicious glance Hyunjin's way. "Who's your friend?"

"Oh, that's Hyunjin-ssi. His- his boyfriend owns the Apothecary."

"Hello!" greeted cheerfully Hyunjin, unperturbed by Yongbok's wary attitude. "I was just offering Felix here a discount – a gift, to welcome him in town! I take it the two of you moved here together?"

"Yesterday," confirmed Yongbok, a tad curtly. "And while your offer is quite... generous, I'm afraid we'll have to decline. Come on, Lix."

Felix nodded quietly, shooting a slightly apologetic look Hyunjin's way before following Yongbok outside, neither of them letting go of each other's hand. Hyunjin watched the strange pair leave, both curious and confused. Felix had seemed nice enough, if a little skittish, but he'd picked up hostile vibes from his partner.

Minho suddenly appeared beside him. "Is everything alright?"

"Oh, yeah, everything's fine. Did you know there are new people in town?"

Minho quirked a brow. "Are there? Was that them, just now?"

"Hm. I tried offering them a discount, but they refused and walked out." Hyunjin pouted a bit. "Do you think I scared them off? I just wanted to be friendly..."

Minho chuckled, patting his head. "I'm sure you didn't do anything wrong, Jin. They were probably just in a hurry to restock on more important stuff like food or something – I'm sure we'll see them around again."

Hyunjin nodded in agreement, though he couldn't help but think some more about the mysterious pair as he got back to shelving some of the herbs Seungmin had brought back that morning. There was something... special, about Felix and Yongbok. The latter, particularly, made Hyunjin's nymph side tingle strangely.