It's finally over!

I woke up with a huge headache and the first thing I tried to do was stand up. 

THE HECK!

What's wrong with my head!

Can I please shot myself and end my miserable life?!

Why do I deserve this kind of pain?!

Me: *Groan*

Hitoshi: Don't move that fast!

Me: huh... What happened?

Hitoshi: How are you fealing?

Me: I have a huge headache... now what happened? Why are you crying?

It was at that exact moment that he hugged me extremly tight that I couldn't even breath that well. Though I was still left pondering what I was doing in an infirmary... 

Me: Is this an infirmary?

My mind was so out of it that I didn't even realized that I was in UA. It also took me a good moment to remember what happened. That was all thanks to my headache.

WAIT A MOMENT!

I survived getting hit by a car!

I survived it!

I AM ALIVE!

GOD THANK YOU SOO MUCH!

I LOVE YOU!

Me: .... I am alive!

Hitoshi: YES! *Sob* I thought I would lose you back then.

Me: Well I am good now, so it is okay.

Hitoshi: Stay where you are, I'll get dad and RG.

Me: ... Ahm if you want Chiyo, she is already here and watching us.

RG: Don't put me in the awkward spot green bean.

Well you shouldn't stare at people who jsut woke up then....

Me: Sorry.

RG: How are you feeling?

Me: As if a car ran over me.

RG: Don't joke around like that again or I'll hit you with my cane to whack some sense into you.

Me: Sorry.

I defnitelly don't want to mess with her and her cane!

If even Nezu was scared of her...

RG: Hitoshi, go inform your dad while I'll look over him.

Hitoshi: ... I don't want to.

RG: *Sigh* He won't die all of the sudden.

Me: And I can hug you afterwards too.

Hitoshi: .. Fine.

Just like that he went out of the room and RG immediately started to look over my body. I was honestly surprised that I didn't had any injury on me which made me wonder for how long I was out.

Me: Chiyo... how long did I sleep?

RG: 3 weeks.

Me: WHAT?!

RG: Well I couldn't use my quirk for 2 weeks on you. You were simply to weak for it.

Me: I understand that.... what happened with Bakugo?

RG: ... you mean the boy that pushed you?

Me: ...Yes. How do you know.

RG: Someone made a video of it and the news got it in his hand.

Me: So he won't be a hero in the future?

RG: No deary. He will have a hard time even finding a job that will take him in. He also need to do some angry management and social work as a punishment.

Me: ... I see.

RG: Well you are all healed now but I suggest you take it easy.

Me: Will do.

I was happy that I got what I wanted. Finally after all these years I managed to show the world what society is doing to quirkless kids. Not only that but I managed to get back at my own bully. Too bad I won't be able to see him. Though I was happy about the punishment and I would do anything to get the same ending if I would wake up again and reliving everything again.

It didn't take long for Aizawa and Mic to come in with Hitoshi. Mic immedately started crying and hugged me while Aizawa was standing there looking at me.

Me: Oh come on you caterpillar! Let me hug you too!

Oh how little did he know how desperate he looked to get a hug too.

Aizawa: Never do this again.

Me: What do you mean?

Aizawa: I saw the video and I know you. 

Me: I won't do it again.

Hitoshi: But I already told you it was my fault.

It wasn't the push we were talking about. I was sure he knew that I planned everything out exept ot get hurt that much. That was my own karma at fault. Seeing as he didn't tell them about it, I thankfully nodded to him fully aware what he meant. There was no need for me to do this ever again. I got what I wanted after all.

Mic: I am only happy that you are awake now.

Me: Glad to be back too.

Aizawa: You are definitelly grounded and you will be in one of our reach at all times!

Me: I take it if I can bring a sleeping bag with me no matter where.

Aizawa: I don't have anything against that.

Mic: OH NO! It's enough to have one caterpillar in the family.

Me: Oh yes! It's already too late he said I can!

I saw the huge ass grin on Aizawa's face. Yes. He definitelly liked it having a son that runs around carrying a sleeping bag with him.

I was only glad that everything turned out well in the end. 

Was I happy with my revenge?

Yes.

Definitelly.

And although I didn't feel any better since he did torture me for years, I still felt satisfied with what punishment he got.

If I didn't knew it better I would say karma got him good but it was my own karma for trying to plan somehting like this that caused his dispair.

Never would he harm anyone in his entire life. 

That much was clear.

Now all I had to do was get myself together and be a good son to them since they still wanted me after all what I did. Naturally I would also try to be the best brother Hitoshi and Eri could have.

~~End~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this and I hope you enjoyed it too!