Well rested and back to business!

Once I woke up, I could just remember what happened yesterday and crowled out of my hiding spot under my own bed.

Me: Looks like this is mine now.

I had really no intention of returning the sleeping bag back to him. It was offically mine now since he didn't take it back. I am claiming it as mine and he can't do a thing now.

Me: ... I wonder if anyone is up yet.

Looking at the clock and outside of the window it was told me that I shouldn't be awake right now since it was 3 a.m but I still was and so I went down to the kitchen and got myself a nice warm tea. As I finished making it and was about to get back to my own room, the light was turned on and I hissed at the person turning it on.

Mic: HAHAHAH what are you now, a vampire?

Me: Maybe?! Now turn it off! You're killing me!

Mic: Fine fine!

He did as I asked and it felt a lot better staying in the dark then the artificial light.

Mic: Better?

Me: Yep.

Mic: Why are you up?

Me: I got enough sleep and wanted a cup of tea, you?

Mic: ahm... I just came down for a cup of water...

Me: Lair!

It was really obvious that he was down here because they instalt a fucking moving sensor to monitor if I would get out and try to escape again.

Me: You are here because I got out of my room, right?

Mic: ... NO!

Me: You are not he best lair.

Mic: Ah fine, little lister! You got me.

Me: Don't worry, I am just here to take a tea. Want some coffee for the caterpillar? I am sure he is awake in your guys's room.

Mic: I would appreciate that.

Just like that I made a cup of coffee and gave it to him while we both went up and into our seperate rooms. I wasn't allowed to escape but no one said I wasn't allowed to make some planing!

Once I was back in my room I started writing down what I did until now.

I did throw myself off the roof making a scene....

Then I got that Pomeranian some flowers....

Hmmm what should I do now?

I could try and anger him until he starts beating me up? 

Shouldn't me too hard to manage that. Only thing is that I am not allowed to get to the school anymore... Well rules were meant to be broken anyways! They can't do anything anyways.

So first of somehow meet him. Preferably on the street with a lot of people then anger him until he starts fighting me? NAH! I am sure he wouldn't hit me. Not after the paper and everything. Then should I make it look like he pushed me to the ground?

OHO!

I'll do that!

Okay so I have making Bakugo look bad and getting injured next!

Great!

That isn't enough for my revenge is it?

Hmmm....

Let's see how he will act.

It took me another 1 hour to make a solid plan and then hide the paper so that no one would find it. Though I am surrounded by heroes the possibility of me hiding it was hard but there was one place where no one would look for a paper. 

By the time I was done I took the paper and went down to the kitchen. I was sure that no one would look though the bin I had in the kitchen since it is basically waste from food that couldn't be used while prepareing the food. After that I started doing the meals for us and when I was done everyone was down waiting for it.

Me: Why are you guys grinning so much?

Hitoshi: Ohh you should have seen yourself yesterday.

Me: Huh?

Eri: You looked like a caterpillar.

Me: Well I at least am a proud caterpillar oh and the sleeping bag is offically mine now. You won't get it back from me.

Aizawa: Take it. I have planty other ones.

Me:...The heck.. Are you shedding sleeping bags like a second skin or something?

Aizawa: No.

Mic: Could be said like that.

Me: Anways food is ready. Let's dig in.

I was once again about to get out of the dinig room but it was Eri who stopped me this time.

Eri: Izu, why are you not eating with us?

Me: Cause I did the food and ate while I prepared it.

Eri: So you already ate?

Me: Yup. Someone needs to taste it after all.

Eri: Okay.

Hitoshi: I am sure that is not enough.

Me: It is for now and I am not a big of an eater in the morning anyways.

Hitoshi: Uhu... not beliving that one.

Me: It's really enough.

Hitoshi: ... Well don't ask for my bento later.

Me: I won't don't worry.

While they finished eating, I got my school stuff and waited for Hitoshi since I was not allowed to go out by my self but that didn't mean that I couldn't make it so that me and Hitoshi were about to meet Bakugo.