Wrong school!

I met up with Hitoshi at my new school. We were unfortunatelly not in the same class but he showed me around and when the bell rang it was my time to leave. This was not where I should be and so I just skipped school. Getting out was a lot easier than I thought since when classes start, the building seems like an abandoned one.

Now being out of school, I quickly got some spider lilies which was easier then I thought too since they somehow grew close to my old school. What irony that was. However what I had planned was something more special. 

Me: I am sorry I need to use you for this!

I loved spider lilies and it pained me to know that I just pluck a whole bunch of them just to be a drama queen. 

Me: Please forgive me for this.

Fun fact, people saw me walking with these flowers in my hand to a school and no one cared to stop me. They also took picture of me and I assumed they started posting it around. I didn't care tho and just went to Aldera High and straight to my old class.

I threw the door open and walked inside.

Me: MISSED ME?!

Then I went towards Bakugo and then dropped the flowers in front of him.

Me: Aren't they beautiful?

Bakugo: THE FUCK DEKU!

Me: Death wishes are the best, don't you think?

Bakugo: You are insane!

Me: Never was sane to begin with and all thanks to you!

I saw people's flashlight and phones pointed in our direction. 

Ohh you better film this cause this is some good shit!

Now let's continue where I left!

Me: Kacchan... do you still want me to take a swan dive?

Bakugo: The hell?!

Me: I tried soo hard to do what you told me!

Bakugo: Fucking leave me alone deku!

Me: Leave you alone like you did to me? 

Bakugo: ...

Now I could clearly see it. Regret. He was looking down at his table unable to look me in my eyes. Though I saw it clearly in his eyes but I wanted to hear it. I wanted to have him begging me.

Me: Didn't you used to tell me to go die?

Bakugo: Deku... I-

Me: Do you even know what you are calling me? Deku... Useless... Am I useless in your eyes Kacchan?!

Bakugo: ...

It was my turn bullying him and everyone saw it. No one interfiered and it felt good having the upper hand for once. I was sure that everyone knew our past thanks to the article but I wasn't done having my revegne. 

Me: How about the rest of you? Am I useless?

No one dared to answer me and I started skipping towards a window which I opened in the next minute and sat there.

Me: All of you told me to go die and take a swan dive! Do you know that this makes you all murderer?! Well I'll be happy to be your first kill count. In fact it would be my honor!

I was smiling at them but my eyes were not. If I would be completly honest.... I would have loved to flip the whole class and make them jump.

Bakugo: DE- Izuku get back from the window.

Me: Why? You told me that I could be usefull when I do this?

Bakugo: That was fucking wrong of me. Now fucking get away.

Me: So you admit that you were wrong?

Bakugo: I am, now get the fuck away.

Me: Funny how people change that fast!

He started to carfully walk my way to get me to go away from the window but I didn't budge at all. I sat there and looked at everyone as cameras were pointing my way.

Bakugo: Izuku, we can fucking talk this through!

Me: You mean talk with your quirk like you used to do? Kacchan that hurts and I don't want to feel pain anymore!

I was making this whole scene more and more awkward as it needed to be as I turned the peoples point of view from the insane quirkless boy to the bully. It was easy manipulating my words to make this scene look like I was brainwashed to a point that I think this was normal but in reality I planned this all out.

Bakugo: Get the fuck away form there! It's dangerous!

Me: Tho you never cared before. Why now. I decided to bring you the same flowers you always gave me... was I wrong? I just missed you Kacchan!

Bakugo: Izuk-

Before he could say anything more Aizawa came into the room and immediately threw his scarf at me capturing me.

Me: Aww is it over now? Couldn't you wait a little bit longer?

Aizawa: *Sigh* For what? You to throw yourself out a window of a second floor?

Me: ... Maybe...

Aizawa: *Sigh* Problem child!

Just like that I was dragged out of the room. At least I managed to procceed ruining Bakugo's imagine even more. Now getting in a hero school would be definitelly hard for him.