What a surprise!

Once I stood in front of the door I wasn't so dumb as just to open it. I still didn't know who was standing behind it and so I looked through the small piping hole and saw some police officers. It was never a good sign seeing police officers in front of a door.

Me: Shit!

I instantly turned around and made a run for the window. I knew I was on the first floor and that a jump out of the window wouldn't kill me.

Something like did happen to me in my previous life. Police officers came to the door and told me that my mom died because of a car accident. Someone hit her car and both drivers died. After that they took me away and I met my father and got into another hell hole.

I can't end up with him again!

She wasn't supposed to die yet!

Why is this happening?

Shit!

Shit!

Just shit!

I need to get out!

Police officer: Anyone at home?!

Hearing the voice of a police officer even if I didn't know the guy made me freak out even more. It was enough to make me yeet myself out the window and forgetting to open it. Naturally I broke the window and that alarmed the police officers as they charged in and broke the door. Unfortunately for them I was already on the run.

Once I hit the floor, I rolled myself to avoid further damages on my body and stood up. Next thing I did was bolt it but I was kinda stopped by a silver thing that rapped around my body and then yanked me back.

Me: WHAT THE HECK!!!

I landed on the floor looking down at the... rope... no... scarf.

Me: *Sigh* Why did it need to be you out of all heroes!

Even though I said that I didn't think I really said that as it was part of my trail of thought.

Eraserhead: You know me?

The guy responsible for yanking me backwards came from behind me and looked at me the moment he stood in front of me.

Me: Eraserhead, the erasure hero and an underground hero. Nice to meet ya! If this were other circumstances I would ask you for your signature but instead can you please let go of me.

Eraserhead: Why did you jump of a window.

Me: Correction! Yeeted myself out!

Eraserhead: *Sigh*

Me: Look up and there you have your answer.

I was right to assume that the policeman were now looking outside of the window only to see us. I didn't get far enough for them or for him or anyone not to notice the situation.

Eraserhead: *Sigh* You are coming with me.

Me: Ahm I don't think so.

Eraserhead: Don't make it hard for you kid.

Me: Still no.

Eraserhead: *Sigh* Your choice.

Just like that he started dragging me towards the police officers as I just sat there on the ground and let myself get dragged. I mean I wanted to escape so why should I comply and go to the police officers. It was not as if I just did something illegal or something. All I did was run away from some bad news.

Police Officer: Ah Shota! Thank you.

Erasherad: No problem. What did he do, Tsukauchi?

Tsukauchi: Nothing.

He looked down at me as I looked up at him and all he did as a respond was pinch the bridge of his nose and shook his head before sighing again.

Eraserhead: Kid, why did you just jump out of a window.

Me: Why couldn't you ignore it?

Eraserhead: Kid, don't do this.

Me: Do what?

Tsuakchi: I would also like to know the reason for it too.

Me: None of your business.

Eraserhead: *Sigh*

Tsukauchi: *Sigh* Is this what you have to endure at work?

Eraserhead: Worse.

Tsukauchi: Well anyways putting what you did aside. I am here to deliver some bad news.

Me: My mom died right?

Tsukauchi: Yes. How did you know?

Me: A police officer at my doorstep and I did nothing wrong. Why else would you be there?

Tsukauchi: A good conclusion.

Me: How did she die?

Tsukauchi: A car drove into a supermarket and hit a couple of civilians one of them was your mother. She begged the medics on side to save her because she had a son but it was already to late for it. I am sorry kid.

Me: It's okay.

Eraserhead: Kid, did you even listen? Your mother just died.

Me: I know and you still have me captured and on a leash like a freaking dog!

Eraserhead: You didn't have to make such a comparison.

Me: WELL I JUST DID! Now let me go so I can go my way.

Tsukauchi: We can't do that. Until we find you some legal guardian or your father we need to put you in an orphanage.

Me: HECK NO!

Eraserhead: Kid...

Me: Nope!

Erasherhead: *Sigh* Your mom just died and you just want to escape? No tears nothing?

Me: Well she died there is nothing I can do and I am dead meat if you send me to an orphanage so I would rather challenge my luck out here on the streets.

Tsukauchi: We can have that discussion while we get to the orphanage. Shota can you help me get him in the car?

Eraserhead: *Sigh*

Me: Come to think of it, why are you even here? Don't you have like... another problem child of yours to take care of or a freaking class to teach?

Eraserhead: Suspended all of them and how do you know about my problem child?

Me: I just know.

Eraserhead: I asked you how?

Me: And I told you an answer.

Tsukauchi: This will be a long ride...

Eraserhead: Can you turn on the blue light to make it a lot shorter.

Tsukauchi: HAHA I would love to.

Once we were in the car, he finally freed me of his scarf only for me to try and jump out of a moving car 3 times in a row while also hitting Eraserhead unconscious once, almost starting a fire inside, only god knows how I managed to do that and then getting cuffed while the police officer which was in reality a detective handcuffed me for safety reasons.