Stop... That word doesn't exist in my dictionary!

So after a painfully long ride in a police car and a couple of accidents on the way, we finally arrived at the police station where they cuffed me to a table and put me into an interrogation room since it was the only room that they thougt would be save enough to let me be alone in.

PFFF!

That's what they thought anyways.

Me: I AM NOT A CRIMINAL! YOU CAN'T KEEP ME CUFFED IN HERE!

I knew that both of them were in the room next door and watching me so I screamed at the top of my lungs to annoy them as much as possible. However no one came inside or even opened the cuffs for me. Since it was not the first time that I broke a bone, I decided to dislocate my thumb and hope that this would be enough to slip through the cuff hole, which I did. I was so glad that I didn't need to break it at this point.

HAH!

And they thought they could hold me down!

I for sure won't wait for "dad" to pick me up and torture me again!

So this is a goodbye no a sayonara!

I stood up and went to the door, the moment I opened it, the detective was also about to open the door and I came face to face with him, Eraserhead and another woman. Also I did put my thumbs back in black in place.

Eraserhead: *Sigh* Where are you going?

Me: Out! Isn't it obvious? Now move!

Detective Tsukauchi: *SIgh* Get you ass back in the seat!

Me: NO!

Detective Tsukauchi: Kid, we just want to talk. Neither of us is going to hurt you so stop acting as we are kidnapping and threatening your life!

Me: Ahm let me think about it.... NO!

Eraserhead: That's it! I'm strapping you to the table if you don't behave!

Me: I sure want to see you try!

Eraserhead: *Sigh* Don't chalange me!

Me: Ohh you're on!

As I said that I slammed the door shut in front of everyone and immediately barricaded it with the chair they soo desperately wanted me to sit one. After that I started looking around until I found a vent system.

Me: Bingo!

I quickly pushed the desk to the wall, climbed on it and somehow loosened the hatch. However I didn't manage to do this without cutting myself on the metal. Once I had it open though, I quickly get in and started crawling around. I had no idea where I was going and just crowled in a random direction.

Let's see how you want to follow me in here?!

HAH!

I WIN!

One point for the rabbit and zero to the hobbo!

See you next time...

As I was thinking that all of the sudden I felt the ground beneath me shake and with a loud "BAM" I fell down and broke through the went system. With me came a lot of dust which made me sneeze a lot. While I was too busy sneezing a hand was offered to me and I took it.

Me: Thanks *Hatchu*

Eraserhead: You done playing now?

Me: Ohhh....

It was only now that I look up and saw who's hand I gratefully accepted and in the next moment I was wrapped into the erasuer heroes capture tape.

Me: I suppose you won't let me go?

Eraserhead: After what you just pulled up? No.

Me: *Sigh* Well it was worth a try.

I was dragged back to another interrogation room and placed in a seat completely wrapped up in Eraserheads scrarf.

Detective Tsukauchi: You ready to listen now?

Me: No but I don't have any other choice, now do I?

Detective Tsukauchi: Nope. 

The woman looked at us and finally decided to speak up. Up until now I ignored her existence completely and the moment I saw her I knew what I had to do. Annoy the shit out of her so that she wouldn't take me into custody. Seeing as they did talk about orphanage this must be a director of some sort.

Woman: Hello there little fella.

Me: Don't call me little, I take that personally and I bite!

Woman: Well good to know that. I am Susan and the head director of a couple of orphanages.

Me: So what? 

Susan: That is no way to speak now is it.

Me: Well I never said I would listen. Now are we done here?

Susan: No. Since your mother died and your father isn't finable we need to put you under the custody of anorphanage.

Me: Ma'am, I would rather live on the street now if you excuse me!

I was wrapped up in scarf but I still had my hands free and not stuck to the side of me... So I stood up abruptly and immediately flipped the table and everything the woman put on the desk with it. After that I booked it out of the room with a chair strapped to myself. Well the chair didn't survive for much long since I just hit it against a corner and adios chair.

Eraserhead: *Sigh*

What I didn't thought about was the other end of the scarf thingy around me which was loosely hanging there. In the end all Eraserhead had to do was stomp on it and I fell down or more like was yanked back once again.

Me: THE HECK!

Eraserhead: Calm down kid!

Me: Well you let go!

Eraserhead: NO!

Me: There you have my answer as well.

Susan: *Sigh* This will be very problematic.

Me: Put me in one and I promise you I'll just ran away

Detective Tsukauchi: *Sigh* can't you just look over him?

Eraserhead: *Sigh* Looks like there isn't much choice until he calms down.

Me: HMPF!

Susan: Well I am glad we found a solution then!

Eraserhead: Stand up kid. You're coming with me.

Me: ... okay!

I suppose this is the best I can get!

At least I don't need to get in an orphanage anymore!

... I wonder where my dad is tho.

In my past life he came immediately.

Why is he not finable?

Does that mean I don't have one here or that he abandoned mom for good?

Well I don't have memories of this life's  Hisashi Midoriya so he's gone for sure.

YES!

This will help a lot!

Now all I have to do is not getting noticed by the hero as I succeed with my revenge!

I don't want to involve them after all.

It's something between me and Bakugo after all.

Eraserhead: Ohh now you are following without making a fuss.

Me: Well I stated it before that I wont go to an orphanage no matter what. Now that that's out of the question I don't have any reason to disobey.

Eraserhead: *Sigh*

Just like that we both went to his home by foot and because of all the stuff I did earlier he didn't let me walk without at least having my wrist tightly attached to the scarf like a leash. I didn't complain though. This was better than a real collar and leash.