Caught!

That day I didn't care who was on the door as I barricaded myself in. They didn't udnerstand me at all and how could they when they were all bron with a quirk. By now with a little bit of digging in the internet I knew what happened to Eri. She was a problem child on her own with being experimented on and the Hitoshi... I did found some news article about his parents and the abuse he suffered but both of them seem fine to me. 

I on the other hand suffered 12 years of abuse and now the only light pillar of my life was gone. Nothing was stopping me from making Bakugo regret saying and doing all the stuff.

At least none of them suffered so long and were saved earlier by heroes.

It's a shame that people abuse their childrens...

And villains experimenting on kids too!

I am glad they found their happines!

But this really isn't a place where I should be staying!

I just don't belong here!

I should leave!

I don't want to get them involved in this!

I might step it up to achive what I want!

Thinking that I packed the fiew things I had laying around that belonged to me and climbed out of the window. If I had known that they had a pretty good alarm system installed I would have chosen to sneak out but I didn't know that and the moment I landed on the ground I came face to face with Aizawa.

Aizawa: And where do you think you are going?

Me: Ahm... how did you know I was sneak out this away? Don't tell me you were waiting here outside in the garden?!

Aizawa: Kid, we have something called an Alarm System.

Me: Ohhhh....

Aizawa: Now where are you going?

Me: Just for a stroll...

Aizawa: In the night?

Me: Why not?

Aizawa: And a bag?

Me: Yup.

Aizawa: *Sigh* Why can't you come up with better excuses?

Me: Do you want me to?

Aizawa: Problem child, I want you to be honest with me.

Me: You wouldn't be able to handle the truth.

Aizawa: *Sigh*

Me: Well there is always the option of just ignoring me! Just pretend you never saw me!

Aizawa: I can't do that and you know it. Now get back inside.

Me: Catch me if you can!

Just like that I turned around and started running away. Now that I was finally healed, I could run at full speed too. Thanks to that I dashed inside and went through the house to the front door and somehow manged to avoid his scarf while getting out.

Aizawa: GET BACK HERE!

Me: NEVER!

All I wanted was to get some spider lilies and place them on the school desk for Bakugo to see them. Though that meant I needed to break in and get there first. So my goal was to get rid of a screaming and tired hero to get to school and do just that.

Thanks to Bakugo chasing me aorund in the past, I had a lot of stamina and I could run for hours straight at full speed. I was pretty sure that the hero could do the same too seeing as he is a hero after all. Then again I was younger and had more energy as him.

As I was running away from him, I managed to get by a bridge where I decided to be extra and started climbing it.

Aizawa: *Sigh* IZUKU!

Me: oh god! He's definitelly angry now!

I climbed the whole thing up till I got to the highest point and decided to sit there. Aizawa was looking up to see me and there were a lot of cars driving below me. Welp sure wasn't one of my best ideas but hey if I'd jump now, I am sure I wouldn't die as the water was deep enough.

Me: *Sigh* Why did I climb up again...

It was pretty chill up here and also very relaxing so that I simply started ignoring the hero screaming at me. He also was clever enough to not climb after me since I could simply jump down or climb down while he did so. Now we were playing a game of waiting. 

After half an hour some police officers came and started screaming at me to get down and I just didn't give a thing. I liked it up here and it was pretty. 

Hawks: *Sigh* Not you again.

Me: huh?

I heard a voice and turned around to see Hawks to my side just landing on the steel construction where I was sitting.

Hawks: How did you even get up here?

Me: Climbed it.

Hawks: Why would you do that?

Me: Tried to escape an underground hero and outrunning was not an option.

Hawks: So you climbed up and decided to just wait it out?

Me: Something like that.

Hawks: Will you punch me again if I get you down?

Me: Probably.

Hawks: *Sigh* That doesn't make getting you down any easier.

Me: I don't want to get down! At least I can forget about everything up here.

Hawks: I know what you mean but Eraserhead really looks worried about you.

Me: You mean angry.

Hawks: Wanna talk about it?

Me: You know my story from the news paper anyways, so why should I?

Hawks: Well the news aren't always right.

Me: ... 

Hawks: Anways how about we get down now?

Me: ... there is no other way out huh...

Hawks: Nope.

Me: Well can I at least climb down on my own?

Hawks: You know I could just fly you down. Usually people would be thrilled at that thought and never refuses.

Me: Well then let me be the first one. No thank you chicken!

Hakws: Do I really smell like chicken that bad?

Me: Yup!

Just like that I started climbing down on my own and Hawks flew close to me just in case I would slip so he could catch me. Though I didn't slip at all and ended up coming down only to get scolded and then brought back home or so I thought when I found myself standing in front of my old appartment.