... That was not what I planned!

Me: Come on Toshi! We won't be late even if we take a detour!

Hitoshi: But Izu! We are supposed to go directly there.

Me: Come on! That caterpillar doesn't let me go out anymore.

Hitoshi: That's honestly your own fault.

Me: I know but still please!!!!

Hitoshi: Fine..

Me: YEIY THANK YOU!

I hugged him and smiled such a huge and bright smile. I was happy for more than one reason and the main one was that I knew for a fact that Bakugo would use this street to go to Aldera high while we could use the same street to get to another school.

It was a perfect plan, really! All I had to do was walk into Bakugo, then fall down and stood up. After that I would try anger him and let myslef fall down to the ground making it look like he pushed me. Pretty simple and I knew that I could pull that stunt.

As I planned me and Hitoshi started chatting about the sleeping bag and how I looked like a caterpillar and how Aizawa looked like one. He didn't even realize that Bakugo was coming our way. Though naturally I did and I went directly into him and then stumbeled to the ground.

Hitoshi: HEY WATCH OUT!

Me: I... ahm sorry.

I stood up and immediatelly starting appologizing over and over again. It looked so automatically and I also facked trembeling too. People all around us where now looking at us. No one could simply forget about the green haird kid trying to kill himself or more like being forced to do because of a spikey haird Pomeranian. It was the pity that people remember for ages and that was excatly what I played on.

Bakugo: TSK! Watch out nerd.

He was about to turn around and leave and this behaviour was indeed not like Bakugo or the Bakugo I knew.

Me: I am really really sorry. Dandelion.

That got him to turn around and stomp over to me.

Bakugo: THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!

Me: Kacchan that was your nickname, don't you remember?!

By now he looked me into the eyes and had my collar in his hand.

Hitoshi: LET HIM GO!

Bakugo: DEKU LET ME FUCKING ALONE!

Me(whispering): You never left me alone angry ass Pomeranian.

I whispered it towards him just so that Hitoshi couldn't hear me and apparently I hit a sensitiv spot as he threw me to the ground. I didn't even have to fake it.

Me: AWWW! Kacchan I am really sorry! I didn't see you!

Hitoshi: Did you really have to throw him down?!

Bakugo: Leave me alone!

By now Hitoshi had him by the collar and screamed at him that he should appologize immediatelly. I didn't liked where this was going and so I tried to get them appart.

Me: Guys! Enough! Kacchan let my brother go!

Bakugo: TSK! DON'T TOUCH ME DEKU!

As I grabbed his hand to let go of Hitoshi since I feared he would use his quirk on him, he pushed me towards the street and I stumbled back, sleeping on the pavement because I lost my own footing and fell directly on the street.

Hitoshi: IZUKU!

I heard Hitoshi scream at me and a car honk at me and all I could do was turn my head towards the car. The only thing I managed was braze myself before it hit me and the impact came soo fast and was so strong that it made me fly a couple of meters.

Everything was in slow motion and I could barely hear what was going on.

Hitoshi: CALL AN AMBULANCE!

Bakugo: DEKU!

Hitoshi: DON'T TOUCH HIM!

Bakugo: TSK! I'M CALLING THE AMBULANCE!

Hitoshi: Izuku! Stay with me!

Me:.... Toshi...

Hitoshi: Don't talk right now! Just hang in there.

Bakugo: HEY YOU! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE DRIVE AWAY AFTER HITTING A PERSON!

???: HE JUST FELL IN FRONT OF MY CAR!

???: YOU PUSHED HIM!

Bakugo: It...it was a fucking accident!

???: Didn't look like one!

???: Did you see that! Poor little green bean!

???: He shouldn't be on the street!

Finally!

People finally see what you are!

A walking terrorist!

I wanted to laugh but in the end I just coughed and I felt something dripping from my mouth. I also had this metallic taste too.

Hitoshi: *Sob* Izu! No! Stay awake!

I was awake tho. I could hear him and while I was happy for getting my revenge and ruining Bakugo's life, I also was sad that Hitoshi needed to witness this. He was crying and I couldn't stand it, so I slowly moved my hand and wiped a tear away from his face.

Me:....don't....cry...

Hitoshi: Don't talk. Please! Just hang in there!

...

Why is he looking as if I am dying!

It doesn't hurt that much!

I'll be fine!

...

Though I feel very cold.

But I'll survive!

I know it!

This can't be my end!

Not after getting what I wanted!

I need to know the end!

I need to see his face!

I...

I...

Hitoshi: Izu... Don't... Se.. Eyes.. Ay... Ake...

I can't understand what he is saying....

I am also getting soo sleepy...

I'll just close my eyes for now...

We'll see each other again when I wake up...

.

.
.

.

.
.

.

.

.