My past life

Me: Why are we here?!

Aizawa: To get your stuff.

Me: In the middle of the night?!

Aizawa: You decided to just run anyways.

Me: I repeat... Why are we here?

Aizawa: *Sigh* Izuku I know how much you miss her.

Oh no!

NONONONO!

We are not starting doing a session!

Nope!

Not with me!

Only over my dead body!

Me: Stop right there! I don't have any intentions of talking about it. 

Aizawa: Problem child, you need to learn to accept it.

Me: I did but that doesn't mean I need to cope with it!

Aizawa: Yes it does.

Just like that he opened the door and made me walk inside. I instantly looked around and to my surprise I was reminded how much I missed my home and how much I already forgot about it. However it wasn't even a week ago that everything happened.

Me: ....

Aizawa let me walk around while he was slightly behind me keeping an eye on me. I went into my room and took out my notebooks. They were all there. I started looking through them before putting them down and go over to a desk where I had a picture of myself and my mother on. Taking it into my hand I started remembering the good times I had with her.

Me (whispering): .... I miss you...

I also had another picture of me and Bakugo when we were little and the moment I saw it, I took it my hand and was getting angry for a certain reson. He was the one making my life misserable. Thanks to that I always needed to refuse my mother to do some activites with her just so she wouldn't see all the injuries.

Taking that photo in my hand, I quickly truned around and threw it against a wall. The frame itself nearly hit Aizawa if he didn't duck in time and shattered once it hit the wall.

Aizawa: ...

I watched him turn around and take the picture of the broken frame.

Aizawa: You seemes close.

Me: Until I was diagnoes quirkless yes after that not anymore.

Aizawa: But you still kept this picture.

Me: I always hoped he would get better...

Aizawa: What changed?

Me: Everything!

Aizawa: *Sigh* 

He went over to my notebooks and looked inisde them too. I didn't care as I planned on getting rid of them anyways. They were dangerous in the wrong hands and I didn't need them anymore.

Aizawa: Did you write these.

Me: Yes.

Aizawa: Impressive.

Me: Not really.

Aizawa: For how long are you doing this?

Me: Ever since I learned writing.

Aizawa: You sure you don't have an analysis quirk?

Me: Are you getting old? I thought I told you mutliple times now, that I am quirkless.