A chimera, a dog and me...what a good combination!

Me: So what do we do?

Since no one answered my question the first time, I asked again.

Hound Dog: Talk.

Me: About what? I am so for world domination!

Nezu: Oh what did you had in mind.

I knew it!

The greatest mind on the world can't resist world domination!

Well it's still better than talk about my problems after all!

Let's see for how long I can dodge talking about me!

Hound Dog: Oh please no.

Me: Oh please yes.

Nezu: Do you want some tea.

Me: That would be epic!

Nezu: Now then, what do you suggest for world domination.

Me: There are a couple of things you could do but I would say since you for sure have enough blackmail material on everyone why not use it for good.

Hound Dog: NO! And we talk about this already.

Me: Well WE didn't! And no one said that he can't have a partner in crime.

Hound Dog: I am calling Chiyo if you answer him, Nezu!

Nezu: As much as I would love to say yes, I am afraid I must pass this oportunity for the sake of my life.

Me: Her cane?

Hound Dog: How do you know?

Me: It's not hard to guess that since she is an old lady.

Hound Dog: Now back to the topic! We are here today to talk about you and Nezu is here because he wanted to listen into our conversation.

Me: ... Whoever thought putting me with a dog in a room is a good idea was soo wrong.

Hound Dog: I am not a dog.

Me: In my opinion you are.

Nezu: Are you perhapse afraid of dogs?

Me: Pffff- no!

Hound Dog: Now I know why Aizawa looked even more tired than usual.

Me: Well it's his fault for taking me in. I already said I would be fine on the streets.

Nezu: Unfortunatelly we can't have that.

Me: Well too bad!

Hound Dog: Do you want to explain what you did earlier?

Me: What do you mean? Me escaping I think what would be your therapy room or me walking into my past school? You need to be more specific.

Nezu: Your old school.

Me: Ah!

Hound Dog: You have to say something about it?

Me: Nope.

Nezu: May I say what I think?

Me: Sure go ahead,

Nezu: From what I could tell, you were planning this and deliberately truned your image to a broken and clueless boy. 

Me: Not wrong there.

Nezu: I believe you did this out of anger or even revenge.

Me: Again not wrong.

Nezu: I can see what would have happened if I didn't take the video down from the net. The boy that bullied you, Bakugo Katsuki was his name?

Me: Yup.

Nezu: Well he would have faced difficulties finding an appropriate school and even a job if this video would have spreed even further. The paper yesterday was enough to make finding a job already difficult for him.

Me: Good.

Nezu: So I am not wrong to assume that the paper was also your doing then?

Me: Not at all.

Hound Dog: Where did Aizawa find you to begin with?

Me: The street!

Hound Dog: ... He should seriously stop picking up problem children from the streets.

Me: I agree on that one.

Hound Dog: You do realize that you nearly ruined a mans whole carrier and life?

Me: Yes and so what?

Hound Dog: He wouldn't have a job! A way to survive! The society would have casted him out!

Me: Nothing new to me! He will survive that as I did.

Nezu: I can see where this is going.

Me: Well if you are not blind then yes you can! It really doesn't take a fortune teller to do so.

Hound Dog: You are even worse than Hitoshi.

Me: Aww thank you! And that's being called quirkless.

Nezu: ... unfortunatelly it is. However you don't need to continue this.

Me: Oh I know but I want to.

Nezu: May I ask why you are so set on doing this?

Me: Wouldn't you want the same? Let's say you have the chance to revenge the lab that testes on you... Wouldn't you want to ruin them and see it burn?

Nezu: I do.

Hound Dog: Nezu! So not helping.

Me: See. It's only naturall for me to want to see him beg me to forgive all the years of torture he put me through.

Hound Dog: Revenge is not a solution! It won't make you happy or satisfied.

Me: We'll see about that.

Hound Dog: *Sigh* Kid. The past is past. I am sorry what happened to you but things can change. You don't have to go down this path.

Me: ... You're right. I don't have to but I want too.

Hound Dog: I don't know what Aizawa thought I could do with him.

Nezu: He has a stron mindset. There was nothing you could do from the beginning. Now how aobut I help you with the revenge so that we can controll the damage you cause?

Me: Nope! Nah-ah! Not in a million of years! It's my business and I'll see to it. Now if you excuse me, I'll go on a caterpillar hunt and annoy him a little more!

Just like that I stood up and exited the room. It was only after I closed the door behind me that I didn't know where to go. So I ended up walking down and out of the school.

Me: Pfff- I didn't thought they would leave me to go!

Aizawa: They didn't.

Me: The fudging hell! Since when were you there?

Aizawa was standing and leaning against the wall that was made to guard UA and right beside the entrance. Now I was wondering how I didn't see him there.

Aizawa: Let's go home.

Me: Aye Aye Sir!

Looks like he didn't had enough energy to deal with me any longer well it was not as if I had energy to argue with him.