Uhhh Siblings! Me Likey!

The whole way back "home" I was very quiet and didn't even talk with Eraserhead at all. I didn't care much about my new family. The only hope I had was for them to let me be alone and in exchange I would also leave them too. I was sure that Eraserhead would like that at least very much.

However once we were in front of his house, he stopped in track and looked back at me.

Eraserhead: I have 2 other kids. Don't make them come to any dumb idea.

Me: I won't.

Eraserhead: Aha...

He opened the door and let me in. After that we immediately went for the living room and he told me to sit down on the couch which I did. Soon after that Mic came in and looked at me.

Mic: Hello little listener.

Me: Hello.

Mic: Sho! There is a kid sitting on our couch!

As soon as he shouted that a little girl came running towards me.

??? : Hi, I'm Eri. Who are you?

Me: Izuku. Nice to meet you snowflake!

Eri: Why are you calling me Snowflake?

Me: Cause you are as cute as one.

Eri: Awww thanks!

The firl hoped right next to me and through the whole time I made sure I had my poker face aka smiling face on. There was no way I would let them know how sad I was. Now that I didn't need to think about torture the reality that my mother died hit me hard.

Eri: Wanna play with me?

Me: Sure what do you want to play?

Eri: How about hairstylist!

Me: Ahm okay... What do I need to do?

Eri: Make my hair.

Me: I can do that.

She then quickly run off to get a couple of things so that I could style up her hairand sat on the couch beside me. Seeing as how cute she is I decided to make a cute hairstyle whoch would fit pretty good with her white long hair.

It took me an hour to finish her hair style and all the while I felt 2 pair of eyes watching me

It took me an hour to finish her hair style and all the while I felt 2 pair of eyes watching me. Once I was finished the girl quickly ran to a mirror and then started running to Mic and Eraserhead completely happy and exited.

Eri: Look its soo pretty.

Mic: Wow I didn't know that you caould be even cuter! Now I want to eatcha up!

Eri: hihihi

Eraserhead: Go and show it to Toshi.

Just like that the girl ran off and I was left with two pro heroes in the same room. I really wished she would have gone now.