Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Two]

[Two]

Gay boys get beat up by other gay boys, and [possibly] other gay boys save them.

"Since when are you excited for football?" My father asked, taking a drag on his cigarette. A long stream of smoke floated out of his mouth and flooded into the car around us. I was about to answer his question, when his next sentence mentally slapped me into silence. "I already gave up on your life, why make this harder on me- teasing me like this?"

I wanted to drive by myself. But my father insisted - as he was going to be going out anyway. And he wanted to see if I finally had a girlfriend. Another disappointment in his life. I wasn't going to try and make him happy. I never tried anymore.

"A project," I whispered, trying not to cry again. I'm such a wuss. The rest of the drive went in silence. When we got onto the street right in front of the school, I saw kids dressed in our school colors wandering around, looking lost but with their stupid friends.

My dad stopped next to a big red truck that was blasting music from huge speakers in the trunk bed. Blue silly string started to coat the window shield of our car, but my father didn't seem to take notice. I took a deep breath, suddenly scared to get out. I've never been to a game at school before. I slowly clasped the handle to the car door, and pushed it open.

"Clean the window shield," My father demanded, watching me get out. He took another drag and blew the smoke over towards me. I just nodded. I closed the door, and walked to the front of the car. I was shot in the back with the blue string as I cleaned off the hood.

"And I'm not picking you up!" My father shouted as I walked away. I was pissed at every teenager and person in the world. Why couldn't everyone just ignore me twenty four- seven? It would be better than this constant hell.

"Didn't expect you to," I muttered, hearing him honk the car about ten times in a row, trying to make a scene so I could be noticed. He was a jock at my age and didn't seem to understand why I wasn't as well. He got his wish; it sure as hell made a scene. I knew the car pulled away a few seconds later when people stopped staring, and that's when I started to freak out. That was my last means of escape. I could still hear honking in the distance, traveling farther away from me.

I walked around the freaks of the school, walking up the stadium's doors at the back side of the school. Two huge doors revealed a tunnel and I was pushed into it. I was then greeted with a lot of crazy, probably stoned teenagers. I turned to look up at all the seats, sighing loudly at the thought of trying to find one.

Finding a seat was hard. The stadium was huge. One side was the Falcons (us) and the Sparrows (the opponents). That left me only one side. I couldn't sit next to the jocks, they shot me looks. I couldn't sit next to the preps, they gave me the finger. I couldn't sit with the Goths; they gave me a death sign. And I couldn't sit with the nerds; they thought I wasn't cool enough. It was seriously freaking fantastic.

I ended up sitting all the way in the bleachers by the back. All too soon, the game started. The really bright lights lit up the stadium, almost blinding me. Even with the blinding lights, It started to get really cold in a few minutes after the game started. I was shivering at the back, watching the game play out under me. There was a sea of blue on this side of the stadium, and a sea of red on the other.

There were moments when I had no idea what was happening underneath me. Obviously, I didn't pay any attention to sports. I dodged a round of blue silly string with my hands shielding face, and a fire extinguishers foam with my back. Obviously, people at my school got way too excited over football, or any sport. The losers.

The game was almost over when the worst began.

"Psst, faggot," A voice whispered to my left, under me. I didn't look down. I knew who they were talking to, though I wasn't sure how I could hear them above the screams around me. The voice was like a calling to me, breaking the sound barrier of the zoo around me. Trying to stay busy, I trained my eyes on Collin as he threw the football, snapping his arm back then forwards. I could see his arm muscles from here...